Anyone show any signs of shipment for limited edition only?

#11Godly_GoofPosted 2/28/2012 10:54:48 AM
Mine still says pending though it may for all i know have already shipped and they just havent updated it yet to reflect that, though since the mail already came i know im not getting it today at least lol
---
"So they sent a helpless child to kill me, well I'm not going down without a fight"
#12PsychoSwordsmanPosted 2/28/2012 1:28:01 PM
I called NISA about 30 minutes ago, and they told me they won't be shipping my LE copy until March 1st, which means I won't get the game until next week. Absoultely blows. Not like any good games come out nex...oh wait Mass Effect 3. What about the next few weeks....oh Tales of Graces F. I have no time to play the game now.

The lady on phone told me they physically lack the manpower to get the game out on time, and that they had to hire temporary workers just to get the standard edition out last week. It literally blew their mind that the demand for this game was so huge. I told her people are hungry for JRPGs, no matter how bad they were.
---
"THIS GAME IS SO HARD, EVEN THE PIZZA IS HARD TO EAT!" - Kasui on DMC3
#13memoruPosted 2/28/2012 1:38:20 PM
Ew march 1st? Did you get free shipping?
I wonder if i can upgrade to faster shipping, and how much would it cost. If its coming from CA, then its gonna be a good 5 days before it'll get here. :/
---
"I'm a one-man wrecking crew!"--Cliff, SO3
PSN ID: MechaEmpress
#14PsychoSwordsmanPosted 2/28/2012 1:52:53 PM
Nope, I always pick Priority Mail. I had a gift certificate so I used that to pay for the shipping. I'm too used to free 2-day air from Amazon, I do not trust other site's "Free" shipping because I usually get the item in 2 weeks all banged up.

If they were to ship today, I would have the game on Friday. However, if they ship on Thursday like I was told on the phone, I would get the game Tuesday next week. Right when Mass Effect 3 hits.

What ticks me off the most, is that they charged me on the 22nd: A full 2 weeks before I got the game in my hand. That's interest free money for a corporation. I do not pre-order from Gamestop until the week before release and even then it's only $5. The reason Gamestop hits so hard for pre-orders is because it gets them the money faster without having to pay the publisher beforehand. It's the whole reason for the scummy retail pre-order bonuses. I loathe it.

I knew what I was getting myself into when they emailed me about the delay, and I should have canceled my order there. Maybe NISA would fire their entire warehouse division and hire somebody who can get their games out on time.
---
"THIS GAME IS SO HARD, EVEN THE PIZZA IS HARD TO EAT!" - Kasui on DMC3
#15Godly_GoofPosted 2/28/2012 2:18:08 PM
PsychoSwordsman posted...
Nope, I always pick Priority Mail. I had a gift certificate so I used that to pay for the shipping. I'm too used to free 2-day air from Amazon, I do not trust other site's "Free" shipping because I usually get the item in 2 weeks all banged up.

If they were to ship today, I would have the game on Friday. However, if they ship on Thursday like I was told on the phone, I would get the game Tuesday next week. Right when Mass Effect 3 hits.

What ticks me off the most, is that they charged me on the 22nd: A full 2 weeks before I got the game in my hand. That's interest free money for a corporation. I do not pre-order from Gamestop until the week before release and even then it's only $5. The reason Gamestop hits so hard for pre-orders is because it gets them the money faster without having to pay the publisher beforehand. It's the whole reason for the scummy retail pre-order bonuses. I loathe it.

I knew what I was getting myself into when they emailed me about the delay, and I should have canceled my order there. Maybe NISA would fire their entire warehouse division and hire somebody who can get their games out on time.

Well to be fair it's not like they arent working to address the issue since they at least notified people that it would be late and gave an ETA for the game, do i wish i had it now? Ya but at the same time NIS has always been a great company to me so I'll cut them a break, hell they got me my Super Premium Edition of D4 about a week early and got my Totori to me in 3 days with the slowest shipping and then didnt even charge me for the game no less since they sent me an email saying that as a continuing supporter of them and the fact that i had so many points accumulated from them they simply waved the fee for it. After all that i just cant hate them :3
---
"So they sent a helpless child to kill me, well I'm not going down without a fight"
#16bith_the_blackPosted 2/28/2012 2:26:19 PM
PsychoSwordsman posted...
. I told her people are hungry for JRPGs, no matter how bad they were.

What a nice response. Don't be surprised if your copy doesn't ship out on the 1st after all :P
---
"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."
#17LetiumtidePosted 2/28/2012 2:43:53 PM
Yeah I'm not expecting this for a few days and they're not going to give me enough time to even play this because the moment I have Graces in my hands this is going to go right onto my shelf where it'll sit for the net year or so before I pick it up again, if I pick it up again.

Well, at least it looks better than the first one.
#18HarvestrOfSoulsPosted 2/28/2012 5:31:15 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Gameindustri-Limited-Playstation-3/dp/B006PDACWC/ref=sr_1_5?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1330475394&sr=1-5

Yes, by all means feel free to cancel your preorder. How dare they make us wait a few more days. The nerve!
---
PSN ID: Berselius
XBOX LIVE ID: HarvestrOfSouls
#19CrossEdgeLoverPosted 2/29/2012 9:30:12 AM
Got my shipping confirmation around 9-10pm last night & the tracking info around 4am this morning.

"preordered the LE"
---
"I'm not letting a guy like him take my Diving Virginity!" ~Finnel
#20elasallePosted 2/29/2012 11:54:24 AM
^lucky I even ordered mine the first day it was available and still havent had a shipping confirmation :(
---
Pokemon Black: FC: 4555 9412 5609
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/elasalle