Inafune Brand

#1Moonknight066Posted 3/3/2012 1:39:36 AM
I saved the game and turned it off for the night so i haven't used it yet.

It prompted me 4? Times to accept taking it or not and I did.

What does this effect at the end? using cursed weapons = bad end or something? don't be too spoilerish but if i shouldn't be using this, lemme know.
#2werasdzxcPosted 3/3/2012 5:28:23 AM
Doesn't affect anything. It's exactly what Nepgear was saying though, which you'll understand once you've used it. Unless you know what it looks like already.
---
It's every man's life goal to do a shoryuken, his life dream to do a hadouken, but his life's end saying Tatsuma-*bites tongue*
#3BrowmkeyPosted 3/3/2012 7:18:59 AM
It's a powerful "skill" (most people mistaken it for a weapon) but it uses the face of the guy on TV, so that's why she said it's embarrassing. Her face is funny thou when she uses it.

Oh, you might have seen it on the mk2 trailer.
#4phoniex10_Posted 3/3/2012 11:28:08 AM
Epic sword =D
---
{The theory to hold}
Fate/extra Male & female Mc's are Brother;sister
#5NecrosaroPosted 3/4/2012 3:49:21 AM
It's a powerful "skill" (most people mistaken it for a weapon) but it uses the face of the guy on TV, so that's why she said it's embarrassing. Her face is funny thou when she uses it.

Yeah, this. And you know, I find it a bit funnier when she performs Inafune Brand in her HDD mode. She's in her transformed, goddess state and her face STILL goes O_O.
---
"I got five pieces of candy! I got a chocolate bar! I got a quarter! I got a rock."
--Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2's description for a rock
#6XCheapshotXPosted 3/4/2012 4:03:44 AM
Necrosaro posted...

Yeah, this. And you know, I find it a bit funnier when she performs Inafune Brand in her HDD mode. She's in her transformed, goddess state and her face STILL goes O_O.

inafune's other skill is even more awesome

WHO AUTHORIZED THIS DECISION!!?
---
Xboxlive ign: MasterSnarf281
Everyone wants to be friends with the Snarf!!!