Cave & Falcom.

#1KevinIsADudePosted 1/4/2013 12:20:25 PM
Do the two of them have a Coupling skill? I don't mean the both of them being partnered up.

I'm just curious if there is, because I'd like to gain those skills. I'm pretty much getting plat soon, so I'd like to have every skill unlocked so I can fight Delphinus at full force and stuff.
---
PSN - KevinIsADude
#2LeariiPosted 1/4/2013 1:08:20 PM
how you get them?
#3KevinIsADude(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:18:04 PM(edited)
That's uh.... That's why I'm asking....

Edit: Or unless you mean how to get Cave and Falcom? If so, they're DLC optional characters.

---
PSN - KevinIsADude
#4Code_Name_BaconPosted 1/4/2013 1:22:19 PM
No they don't have coupling skills. Cave does have pretty awesome skills though. Their skills are unlocked through leveling up and nothing else.
---
No you CANNOT object.
Yes you CAN give up on the idea.
#5LeariiPosted 1/4/2013 1:26:12 PM
KevinIsADude posted...
That's uh.... That's why I'm asking....

Edit: Or unless you mean how to get Cave and Falcom? If so, they're DLC optional characters.

DLC huh just like NISA and Gust in fist one
#6KevinIsADude(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:30:40 PM
Code_Name_Bacon posted...
No they don't have coupling skills. Cave does have pretty awesome skills though. Their skills are unlocked through leveling up and nothing else.

Ah. Well that's no fun. I was hoping that they'd get like some awesome Coupling Skills. Nonetheless, Cave has that overkill Black Label, and Falcom has Moon Dragon.
---
PSN - KevinIsADude
#7Code_Name_BaconPosted 1/4/2013 9:56:24 PM
KevinIsADude posted...

Ah. Well that's no fun. I was hoping that they'd get like some awesome Coupling Skills. Nonetheless, Cave has that overkill Black Label, and Falcom has Moon Dragon.

Black label is not just overkill but quite brutal. Imagine defending against that, one small mistake and it's over.

I could see Cave and 5pb. having a coupling skill but for Falcom not really.
---
No you CANNOT object.
#8KantonosoPosted 1/5/2013 7:18:21 AM

I could see Blanc having one with Falcom, myself. Blanc is Falcom's biggest fan, and of course, Falcom probably has a good deal of respect for the CPUs. It could happen.

Of course, I may just be biased since I like Blanc.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Playing Legasista, Persona 4 Arena, Wizardry: LoLS.
P4A Main: Yukiko Amagidyne
#9Code_Name_BaconPosted 1/5/2013 12:06:18 PM
Kantonoso posted...

I could see Blanc having one with Falcom, myself. Blanc is Falcom's biggest fan, and of course, Falcom probably has a good deal of respect for the CPUs. It could happen.

Of course, I may just be biased since I like Blanc.

I forgot about that. No those where in the game as facts so it's very possible. Although what would it be?
---
No you CANNOT object.