Classic Hyper Sonic vs. Modern Super Sonic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Generations
  3. Classic Hyper Sonic vs. Modern Super Sonic
4 years ago#1
Modern Sonic's gotten stronger over the years and he has chaos control so how would this match go?
---
Modern Sonic> Classic Sonic
4 years ago#2
Hard to say, especially since Hyper Sonic isn't really canon since he never appeared in any other games(let alone friggin mentioned)
---
AltCtrlGame is a gaming community that plans on growing. Join us!
http://www.altctrlgame.com
4 years ago#3
Honestly, it doesn't matter (don't start) - the young Classic Super Sonic is going to grow into that same, older powerful force that is Modern Super Sonic. That alone should be enough for a great match.
What I'd really want to see is Classic Sonic learning from his future battles - i.e. Modern Sonic vs. Shadow, learning the tips and tricks from there.
After all, he's seen doing the Air Dash in the ending - that's the sign of progress to Sonic's newfound abilities in Adventure/Sonic 4.
---
If I post on the UMvC3 board, note that I don't actually have intentions of getting the game. ~TouyaShiro (current name of FieraDevilWings)
4 years ago#4
If Hyper Sonic was stronger than Super Sonic back in the day than Hyper Sonic now would be stronger than the Super Sonic of now.

Classic Hyper vs current Super is a tough call though. I think it'd be a pretty close fight.
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Generations
  3. Classic Hyper Sonic vs. Modern Super Sonic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived