Classic Hyper Sonic vs. Modern Super Sonic

#1ImmaCloudStrifePosted 11/17/2011 12:32:02 AM
Modern Sonic's gotten stronger over the years and he has chaos control so how would this match go?
---
Modern Sonic> Classic Sonic
#2Rawrman15Posted 11/17/2011 1:36:40 AM
Hard to say, especially since Hyper Sonic isn't really canon since he never appeared in any other games(let alone friggin mentioned)
---
AltCtrlGame is a gaming community that plans on growing. Join us!
http://www.altctrlgame.com
#3FieraDevilWingsPosted 11/17/2011 2:29:40 AM
Honestly, it doesn't matter (don't start) - the young Classic Super Sonic is going to grow into that same, older powerful force that is Modern Super Sonic. That alone should be enough for a great match.
What I'd really want to see is Classic Sonic learning from his future battles - i.e. Modern Sonic vs. Shadow, learning the tips and tricks from there.
After all, he's seen doing the Air Dash in the ending - that's the sign of progress to Sonic's newfound abilities in Adventure/Sonic 4.
---
If I post on the UMvC3 board, note that I don't actually have intentions of getting the game. ~TouyaShiro (current name of FieraDevilWings)
#4Wario_manPosted 11/17/2011 3:10:41 AM
If Hyper Sonic was stronger than Super Sonic back in the day than Hyper Sonic now would be stronger than the Super Sonic of now.

Classic Hyper vs current Super is a tough call though. I think it'd be a pretty close fight.
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.