Sonic's a jerk. (spoilers kind of)

#1Ms_AndryPosted 11/9/2011 3:31:36 PM
Have you guys noticed that after you beat the rivals they all flinch when Sonic comes by?

Metal Sonic, Shadow, and Silver all look like they get slightly scared when Sonic comes up to them.

Not to mention he let Silver get crushed by that huge mountain of trash and just danced instead of helping him out!

Anyways, it kind of made me feel bad for the poor rivals. I can't believe Metal Sonic of all of them flinches when Sonic shows up.
---
"Insanity difficulty is insane!"
-Grayjack
#2shyahonePosted 11/9/2011 3:35:45 PM
Classic sonic flat out kills robo sonic.
#3Ms_Andry(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2011 3:37:37 PM
^ that kind of upset me too. I was like

D:

Don't do that to poor Metal Sonic.
---
-Grayjack
#4SupahSaiyan87Posted 11/9/2011 3:39:42 PM
Its when you boost or do something really fast that they flinch. With that said, yeah I don't think they should be flinching like some punk *******.
---
Yeah okay I will just STOP being bad. I am now good at this game. - nexigrams
#5LUlGIPosted 11/9/2011 3:49:21 PM

Not to mention he let Silver get crushed by that huge mountain of trash and just danced instead of helping him out!

Well I mean Silver tried to crush him first....
#6blazingsonicPosted 11/9/2011 3:53:38 PM
Shadow: I am Shadow I am the ultmate-
Sonic: HEY SHADOOW!
Shadow: O_O PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!
Sonic: O_o?
Metal Sonic: I am the The Overlord Metal Sonic I am the real-
Classic Sonic: :D!!
Metal Sonic: NO NOT THE FACE!!!!!!! O_O
Classic Sonic: o.o?
Silver: Bring it on Sonic.............
Sonic: Hey Silver!
Silver: No Sonic if you open that door the androids will come to life and destroy us all! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sonic: O_O WTF?
---
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213
#7Ms_Andry(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2011 3:54:49 PM
LUlGI posted...
Well I mean Silver tried to crush him first....

I guess that is true. But I mean, you'd think that would flat out kill Silver, and maybe Sonic wouldn't want him to totally die!
---
-Grayjack
#8LUlGIPosted 11/9/2011 3:56:41 PM

Silver: No Sonic if you open that door the androids will come to life and destroy us all! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

I guess that is true. But I mean, you'd think that would flat out kill Silver, and maybe Sonic wouldn't want him to totally die!

Nah they were playful fighting apparently.
I don't think either wanted the other dead.....not that they weren't some serious crap still
#9SR71haloPosted 11/9/2011 3:58:07 PM
Metal Sonic and Silver tried to kill him first. How is Sonic the jerk here?
---
Zombies are like sprinkles, they make everything sweeter!
#10tuznecotePosted 11/9/2011 3:58:31 PM
What about how he holds Amys head like some sort of twisted wife beater?
---
Sonic at his finest : http://www.tssznews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/screenshot_253809.jpg