Bauer Boost Pack

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 12
  3. Bauer Boost Pack

User Info: mazonedog

mazonedog
5 years ago#1
Has anyone who preordered at GameStop had any issues with the Bauer Boost Pack? I put in the code and downloaded it, but I can't find any way to find it or apply it to my guy. Anyone have any tips?

User Info: nardinizzle

nardinizzle
5 years ago#2
I preordered it also havent put in code yet though but if i figure something out youll be the first to know. to be honest i always start wth season mode sharpen the skills a bit

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
5 years ago#3
You go to Hockey Shop (the place where you select the helmet, stick, glove, skate) and you should find the Bauer thing towards the end.
iRO Loki: 98/6x Sniper, 9x/50 Battle Priest, 8x/50 Priest, 8x/4x Blacksmith, 7x/4x Wizard, 7x/4x Gunslinger

User Info: Gen_Warbuff

Gen_Warbuff
5 years ago#4

Yup, in the hockey shop. It's only equipment from what I can find.

User Info: Chach33

Chach33
5 years ago#5
the Bauer Pack is pretty useless if you ask me all you get is the same stick/glove/skate from last year and this year where they added flex to the sticks and how the skates actually effect your speed/agility the Bauer stuff doesnt give you that option

User Info: mazonedog

mazonedog
5 years ago#6
yeah, i just saw that. That stinks, I thought that it was a actual boost pack that I could use so my player wasn't so crappy when I'm first starting out. Oh well
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 12
  3. Bauer Boost Pack

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived