Controls

#1CLURPYPosted 9/9/2011 1:23:55 AM
I tried the demo and still have a tough time getting used to the stick controls will there be button controls implemented this time and not the crumby 94 scheme with no speed burst, poke check etc
---
"Have you ever taken a dump that has made you feel like you just woke up form a 12 hour sleep" - Al Pacino
#2metallica621Posted 9/11/2011 11:09:33 AM
buttons were always in....even last year... its called classic
---
"Guns Don't kill people, husbands that come home early do."
#3Evolution_basicPosted 9/11/2011 12:54:48 PM
If they were smart, they'd allow you to actually customize your controls how you wanted. Unfortunately, they aren't.
---
-------
I Love Myself.......
#4CLURPY(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 1:23:04 AM
^ I played 09 and only had the 94 settings and I found it was only pass & shoot no speed burst, poke check etc

Its not that I don't want to give the sticks a chance, I've tried em and can't get used to it and lately don't have tons of time to dedicate to learning controls so button controls are easier for me to pick up and play
---
"Have you ever taken a dump that has made you feel like you just woke up form a 12 hour sleep" - Al Pacino
#5the_grey_bushPosted 9/13/2011 7:26:03 AM
time to learn how to use the sticks? first time i played nhl 09 i picked up the controller and it just felt natural and i was able to play fine.
---
gamefaqs- where arguing a different opinion means you're a troll. http://dlcquickplay.com/user/hatr_hurter psn HATR_HURTER
#6CLURPY(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 4:46:27 PM
^ Thing is I don't have lots of time to game really I was looking for an NHL game to pop in whenever I can to play without having to fiddle around learning the controls as if thats the case i'll stick to more pick up n play style games until I get more free time
---