insane mine beaten with 100% core

#1plysekPosted 5/5/2011 8:52:30 AM

I was first to beat it, soon after game was released. I am so proud of myself :D And i wasnt playing this game after i did it? I dont know why :( This game must not be as good as it seems, normally if i am good at smth i am trying to play more and more and become even better (like with cod zombies) - this game is different. I think it because theres only one good perfect strategy, and when you master it you are able to replay it every time. But thats no fun for you anymore, only first time when you discover it is great feeling and than it just doing the same like a scripted robot... i got 36 hours ac to steam :)

I say this game is good, 6.0+ game. When you buy it dont spoil yourself with wikia anf forums, try it out by yourself from the begining. It is the way it should be played.

#28ullseyePosted 5/6/2011 4:32:21 AM
I doubt you were the first to beat it. I remember it was out on demonoid a few days before actual launch... so you know. But yeah, this game only has so much replayabilty. I look forward to when levels/guns/enemies are added.
#3plysek(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2011 9:30:17 AM

there was 100% mine playtrought? why all the post on official forums thats it is impossible, and btw i was first on official leaderboards after beating it so unless someone beaten it offline i was first. period.

#4plysek(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2011 9:31:57 AM

heres i recorded it some time after not so perfect and heres last wave http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=HhoVm-jHaRs&vq=medium#t=2645