Anyone get drafted to the Heat?

#1_GambitPosted 12/28/2011 12:26:23 AM
Trying to keep the big 3 in tact and add myself for MyPlayer but no luck.
#2milestonesoulPosted 12/28/2011 12:28:22 AM
What position are you playing..the heat will not trade James are Wade that Ive seen so far in my player....they will however if your a good Center or PF move Chris Bosh ass in a hot second in a trade!
---
"There are only three sins - causing pain, causing fear, and causing anguish. The rest is window dressing."
-Roger Caras
#3_Gambit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2011 12:32:28 AM
I play as a PG, I've been on the Bucks and gotten myself and Stephen Jackson added to the Heat for Bosh, but have never gotten all 3 of them to stay and add me. I'm like a 61 overall so I'm not sure why they can't trade some other low rated people.
#4thewarrior4Posted 12/28/2011 12:40:07 AM
Well I forget but the Heat don't draft in the 1st round and start of the second round. To get drafted there would be kind of hard to do you would have to play ok I guess. To get traded there I would say would be alot easier. For Kage my guess is to meet trade regulations so its not an illegal trade, thats probably why Jackson was part of it but they also probably getting cap space for trading bosh and plus Jackson is pretty good player. You are a position they are thin at and being young you will fit in well.
#5milestonesoulPosted 12/28/2011 12:51:23 AM
You could have just played out your time with the BUCKS, and waited until your 2 year contract is up......they *the heat* will offer you a contract at the end of it as they wont have a decent PG by that point....you will get a low ball contract as they cant afford to pay you top dollar though.

Forcing the trade will cause problems for you down the line...as you become a star in the NBA your going to eat in the time of the other starters.....one of two things will happen because of this:

1) one of them is going to demand a trade as the game is about your personal growth as a player and not about heat......your going to work your way into the starting lineup and become a star.

2) Your chemistry on that team is going to end up in limbo as players will like you personally, but resent the team for docking their floor time resulting in the overall skill rating of the player to drop.

Also I find it interesting to play the HEAT in my player making the game more a challange to have epic battles and beat those bastards.
---
"There are only three sins - causing pain, causing fear, and causing anguish. The rest is window dressing."
-Roger Caras
#6milestonesoulPosted 12/28/2011 12:54:54 AM
XxsoulreaverxX posted...
I play as a PG, I've been on the Bucks and gotten myself and Stephen Jackson added to the Heat for Bosh, but have never gotten all 3 of them to stay and add me. I'm like a 61 overall so I'm not sure why they can't trade some other low rated people.

Your a high 1st round pick who has a ton of potenital and room to grow.....its pretty much like trading a very young CP3 to the heat right now....the game dosent view your current overall its going to take your potenital greatly into account.
---
-Roger Caras
#7thewarrior4Posted 12/28/2011 1:16:19 AM
Very well said Potential is everything. I am not a fan of the Heat I don't mind any other NBA team, even my first time playing I got drafted for the bobcats I enjoyed playing for them. I dont remember how many games I played but we were leading the division by couple of games and around 3rd in overall in the East. I was getting alot of time at SG since the team is in rebuilding.
#8Jackie_MoonPosted 12/28/2011 12:40:34 PM
tried to do the same TC and I don't think its possible.. Mavs traded me and Odom for Bosh and management put Haslem in the 5 spot and Odom in the 4 spot

wtf
---
I don't always talk about paradoxes, but when I do, I don't.
#9travisl20Posted 12/28/2011 1:05:58 PM
no, and why would i. There a super team. Id rather help a crappy team win the title .