all things considered ....

#1AugustApparatusPosted 4/22/2012 8:27:28 AM
a month or so ago i made a topic about MY dream and it was

Rondo
Wade
Durant
Love
Bynum

and i got rippped.....now that the season is almost over lets take a loook at MY dream team..

Rondo....the MVP of the 2nd half and playing as good if not better than any other PG
Wade....Mr Clutch Enough said....
Durant....is going to finish 2nd for MVP
Love....Best PF in the league 1st in Double doubles 2nd in Rebounds
Bynum....Best Center in the league and has been playing like a MONSTER !!!
#2Mario_BandicootPosted 4/22/2012 11:20:12 AM
This again? Alright.

PG - Paul
SG - Kobe
SF - Durant
PF - Dirk
C - Duncan
6th - Manu

PG - I still consider CP3 the best in the league at his position. No contest imo.
SG - Slight edge to Kobe because he's leading the league in scoring with a torn ligament. And I hate Wade (lol).
SF - Durant is now a two way player, an amazing scorer, and you'll never see Lebron in a team of mine.
PF - I like Dirk better, but right now Love is the best.
C - I've lost all respect for Dwight and Bynum. So that leaves Chandler and Timmy. I'll go with Timmy who has been playing great basketball since the break.
6th - Harden is great an all, but Manu is the better player when healthy, as he has shown in the limited minutes he's getting. And he is a proved clutch player, so I'll take "el contusion".

PS: I got nothing against the Heat, I never been a fan of Wade and Lebron. Both "joining forces" just added to that.
---
Mario and Crash, Crash and Mario... Mario should have a bandicoot suit!
#3NYGFan2008Posted 4/22/2012 11:26:15 AM
Holy ****. Rondo isn't even the best Celtic of the second half? But you calling him the MVP? LMFAO. That's a joke.
---
Future NBA Champions: New Jersey Nets
Proud Nets Fan, Not Changing this signature until Nets win an NBA Championship, started Wednesday, February 2, 2011
#4AugustApparatus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2012 3:08:10 PM
NYGFan2008 posted...
Holy ****. Rondo isn't even the best Celtic of the second half? But you calling him the MVP? LMFAO. That's a joke.

let me guess you are going to say Garnett is the MVP of the second half...lol man u need to watch Celtic games....noone in the league is putting up the numbers he has been putting up in the 2nd half
#5demonicvirusPosted 4/22/2012 5:45:31 PM
AugustApparatus posted...
NYGFan2008 posted...

let me guess you are going to say Garnett is the MVP of the second half...lol man u need to watch Celtic games....noone in the league is putting up the numbers he has been putting up in the 2nd half

id say tony parker is the mvp of the 2nd season but others too but not rondo
---
u bout to get got
-Rtruth
#6MizznoxPosted 4/22/2012 6:10:15 PM
Yeah, no MVP candidate is putting up numbers like Rondo in the 2nd half (41.7% from the field, 24.0% from downtown, 56.9% from the line, 44.8% True Shooting).

In the final 3 minutes of the 4th/OT this year, he's made 8 of his 34 field goal attempts. Only one of those makes came with less than 1:17 left, and that was a two-pointer with 7 seconds left in a game they trailed by 5. Super clutch, MVP, carrying the Celtics.
#7AugustApparatus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2012 6:13:26 PM
Mizznox posted...
Yeah, no MVP candidate is putting up numbers like Rondo in the 2nd half (41.7% from the field, 24.0% from downtown, 56.9% from the line, 44.8% True Shooting).

In the final 3 minutes of the 4th/OT this year, he's made 8 of his 34 field goal attempts. Only one of those makes came with less than 1:17 left, and that was a two-pointer with 7 seconds left in a game they trailed by 5. Super clutch, MVP, carrying the Celtics.

only 2 games in the 2nd half where he didnt get 10 or more assist not to mention the three triple doubles and his league leading 20point 15 assist games...
#8MizznoxPosted 4/22/2012 6:29:59 PM
Oh, it's determined by 10-assist games and triple-doubles? No wonder Kidd was the 2004 MVP.
#9AugustApparatus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2012 6:35:28 PM
Mizznox posted...
Oh, it's determined by 10-assist games and triple-doubles? No wonder Kidd was the 2004 MVP.

lmao !!!..... ummmm steve nash
#10MizznoxPosted 4/22/2012 6:40:58 PM
The joke was that Kidd wasn't the MVP despite leading the league in 10-assist games and triple-doubles, but I guess I shouldn't have expected you to catch that.

Also, Nash wasn't the 2004 MVP, but nice attempt.