Why do my rookies all have black arms?

#1Mumble_Posted 5/15/2012 5:45:47 PM
Like literally black so all you trolls getting ready to say something about their race can get out.

Anyways, they used to have normal arms. I literally cannot play the game with rookies now. The arms ruin the whole feel of the game.
---
Mods are dumb
#2josefreesPosted 5/15/2012 5:56:07 PM
Too much time in the tanning booth.
---
From where I stand, I can see the stars, but are they more than lights? And do I know if they're still alive?
#3LandonioPosted 5/16/2012 12:47:09 PM
^LMAO.

But I've noticed something that's not really a complete fix but a workaround. Download the latest 2K roster as well as latest patch. In the bottom right corner, if the game ever says "saving content", then whenever you try to play a game with rookies or check a rookie under Manage Roster, then he will have the black arms. However, if you wait out the "saving content" message until it's gone, and then go check (edit) a rookie, then he should be back to normal. This worked for me. This is on 360, btw, too.
---
ROLL TIDE
Now Playing: Amalur, Arkham Asylum: GOTY, Final Fantasy XIII, SoulCalibur V, Resident Evil 4: HD, Bastion
#4alecp66Posted 5/26/2012 10:43:49 AM
A patch came out a few months ago that fixed this on the PS3. Not sure about Xbox though. It was ridiculous...Klay Thompson had dark arms which was just creepy.