Why do my rookies all have black arms?

#1Mumble_Posted 5/15/2012 5:45:47 PM
Like literally black so all you trolls getting ready to say something about their race can get out.

Anyways, they used to have normal arms. I literally cannot play the game with rookies now. The arms ruin the whole feel of the game.
---
Mods are dumb
#2josefreesPosted 5/15/2012 5:56:07 PM
Too much time in the tanning booth.
---
From where I stand, I can see the stars, but are they more than lights? And do I know if they're still alive?
#3LandonioPosted 5/16/2012 12:47:09 PM
^LMAO.

But I've noticed something that's not really a complete fix but a workaround. Download the latest 2K roster as well as latest patch. In the bottom right corner, if the game ever says "saving content", then whenever you try to play a game with rookies or check a rookie under Manage Roster, then he will have the black arms. However, if you wait out the "saving content" message until it's gone, and then go check (edit) a rookie, then he should be back to normal. This worked for me. This is on 360, btw, too.
---
ROLL TIDE
Now Playing: Amalur, Arkham Asylum: GOTY, Final Fantasy XIII, SoulCalibur V, Resident Evil 4: HD, Bastion
#4alecp66Posted 5/26/2012 10:43:49 AM
A patch came out a few months ago that fixed this on the PS3. Not sure about Xbox though. It was ridiculous...Klay Thompson had dark arms which was just creepy.
More topics from this board...
Alternate Jerseys????cupcakepie17/17 2:27AM