My own Shoes ...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K12
  3. My own Shoes ...
4 years ago#1
Now I have a pair of my own shoes available from NikeiD, will I get more later on ? Since I can edit the bonus attributes I like, except dunking, which ones are good too ?
---
PSN: ayion23
Now Playing : Metal Gear Solid HD, Skyrim, BioHazard HD, NBA 2K12 MP mode, Rating 75 SG
4 years ago#2
yes, you will have the opportunity to create more custom shoes. my second pair came about a year after the first pair which leads me to believe you get to create a new pair every year.
---
PSN: The83RedBull
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed 3 times out of 10 and be considered a good performer -Ted Williams G.O.A.T.
4 years ago#3
Why does my player keeps unequip the NIKEid shoes after a match ? Do you guys have this kind of issue as well ? I have to equip the shoes to the player after every match.
---
Now Playing : Metal Gear Solid HD, Skyrim, NBA 2K12 MP mode, Rating 75 SG
4 years ago#4
I will check the next time I am on. I just got my shoes and only played one game with them.
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
4 years ago#5
So when do you get your own shoes? When you hit a certain rating or something?
4 years ago#6
I can't remember how and when I got my own shoes, but I played every matches except injured. And so far my MAGIC has 15 more games left until playoff, still my player's overall is only 77, which I don't think it was the matter of rating.

Beside, I though I was going to be fine with the AUTO-SAVE turned off, I deleted my own shoes with purpose just to try to decorate another one. Anyway I can retreat my shoes back ?
---
Now Playing : Metal Gear Solid HD, Skyrim, NBA 2K12 MP mode, Rating 75 SG
4 years ago#7
I'm 7 games away from the playoffs in rookie season, have played every game possible (missed a few through injury, 8 or so) and am at 82 rating and no shoe deal for me. I've had a few letters off Jordan but no shoes.
4 years ago#8
You need to gain more league popularity. Choose the right answers to get league popularity. They are usually answers that come off as arrogant.
---
You can't persuade fanboys. You'd be better off trying to convince a wall. ~CodeNamePlasmaSnake~
4 years ago#9
I see. I think my league popularity is in the low 70's. I'll have to work on that then.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K12
  3. My own Shoes ...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived