Can I get Michael Jordan on my team?

#1joebrown352Posted 12/27/2011 11:20:27 PM
I know the commercials for last years game were tallking about putting Jordan on ur team and all that, can you still do that this year? If so how do I do this? Thanks
#2papermario3Posted 12/28/2011 11:49:30 AM
2K didn't put in a way to add legends this year but you can still do it if you use a workaround. Go in Season Mode (Association Mode doesn't work) and customize the league so that you have the team with your legend in the league. Play as that team and then immediately export the team.

Go back to the main menu, load up the team, and replace MJ with some random player in free agency. He should be added to your free agency pool and can be put on any team you want.
#3yevinorionPosted 12/28/2011 4:00:28 PM
Yeah it's a pain to get around it this year (shoulda left it like last year 2K!), but using the above method I was able to get Jordan on the current Bulls starting next to D-Rose! It's Championship time!
---
PSN: YevinOrion | XBL: Dirty Machete
#4JtpramPosted 12/28/2011 4:08:45 PM
Can you please give the instruction in more detail. I tried season mode with customized on, but still cannot get the old team. Thanks.
#5ZeroSeedPosted 1/9/2012 1:18:58 PM
To unlock the legendary teams you have to beat the NBA greatest challenges. It's not very difficult since you are usually using a stacked team or an insane superstar.