Goodwill ?

#1Dark VaporeonPosted 4/3/2013 9:27:36 AM
Hey I started playing today..

I saw this goodwill on the bottem left and I wanna know what the % is about ?

I tried googling but no succes there :/
---
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Eternity ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When yesterday is gone, and tomorrow never comes.
#2Dante200XPosted 4/3/2013 8:05:58 PM
Basically if you play and don't get reported and/or leave games it gives good will. It's a very minor bonus to favor (the stuff you buy gods with). I mean it when I say minor too...
---
Solid's snake still shoots liquid, it's just that it's null.
#3bladeofomegaPosted 4/8/2013 1:06:06 PM
Goodwill gives up to an additional 30% favor for your games. Keep in mind that you do NOT get bonus favor for first wins/leveling, so it's just for the game itself. It's just something that adds up over time.
#4NinoSuavePosted 4/9/2013 11:53:51 AM
bladeofomega posted...
Goodwill gives up to an additional 30% favor for your games. Keep in mind that you do NOT get bonus favor for first wins/leveling, so it's just for the game itself. It's just something that adds up over time.

This. Its not a big deal, but it helps when farming favor.
---
GT: Simply Nino
Currently Playing: Smite, PoE Waiting on: Nintendo to get their S*** together.
#5XcZeus3469Posted 4/21/2013 7:18:16 PM
indeed, given the rate of favor gaining is worse than league's
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#6steker16Posted 4/22/2013 2:11:57 AM
not like it matters, anyone who plays the game any worthwhile amount should have the ultimate god pack anyway, the value in that is too good to pass up and it wont be around forever
#7M0noxidePosted 5/7/2013 9:41:46 PM
steker16 posted...
not like it matters, anyone who plays the game any worthwhile amount should have the ultimate god pack anyway, the value in that is too good to pass up and it wont be around forever

Agreed. I ended up buying the pack and I've started playing a lot more gods then I thought I would have enjoyed.
---
PSN: Arkaado
Steam: Arkaado
#8FenixInouvaPosted 5/8/2013 11:04:54 AM
steker16 posted...

actually is will be around after the game is released, just not at the price it currently is.

which is why its important to buy it now, rather than wait.