I did this hypothetical but improbable test going from lvl19 to 20 with Vit 99:
Base VIT........current HP..............New lvl HP.....HP boost
99....................748 ............................766..............18

So your base VIT affects HP in three ways:

--Boost your baseline HP
--Incr your HP gain per level
--Add to the New lvl HP gain via stat points
#2defunct32Posted 11/25/2012 2:32:01 PM
Yes, you do, likewise you gain more MP and MAT with INT and SPD + EVA (known as FLEE) with AGI. If I am not mistaken.
#3seiryupainPosted 11/25/2012 2:38:07 PM
Thats very aggravating.. I ASKED THAT QUESTION EARLIER and someone told me that NO, it was a flat addition but DID NOTt boost it every level and NO ONE said a word. I decided to skip vit for that reason. Then someone said int boost mp but by nothing significant and i never thought to question if vit would boost hp. This hp boost is significant...that s couple hundred hp man! very annoyed right now.

its ok. i think i still have enough time to boost my vit. begrudgingly, thanks.
#4defunct32Posted 11/25/2012 2:48:36 PM
seiryupain posted...
Thats very aggravating.. I ASKED THAT QUESTION EARLIER and someone told me that NO, it was a flat addition but DID NOTt boost it every level and NO ONE said a word. I decided to skip vit for that reason. Then someone said int boost mp but by nothing significant and i never thought to question if vit would boost hp. This hp boost is significant...that s couple hundred hp man! very annoyed right now.

its ok. i think i still have enough time to boost my vit. begrudgingly, thanks.

Whooah! >.<
#5ladapop6(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 2:51:42 PM
defunct32 posted...
Yes, you do, likewise you gain more MP and MAT with INT and SPD + EVA (known as FLEE) with AGI. If I am not mistaken.

Not quite like that defunct32. You increase in your MP and HP with every level, your other attributes increase with the stat increases+job class influence for many. In other words, your spd will be based off your agi/dex, not affected by how long its been at that agi or agi at prior levels, where as your HP will be affected not only by VIT but also by how your VIT was at the previous levels.

I guess an easy way to say it is your HP and MP "grow" so their growth rate is affected by where they were prior to the current level and HP is affected by the VIT at each of those levels.

@seiryupain
Think about it this way, whatever stat you put instead of vit is hopefully balancing it out for you.
#6defunct32Posted 11/25/2012 2:58:39 PM
ladapop6 posted...
defunct32 posted...

Not quite like that defunct32. You increase in your MP and HP with every level, your other attributes increase with the stat increases+job class influence for many. In other words, your spd will be based off your agi/dex, not affected by how long its been at that agi or agi at prior levels, where as your HP will be affected not only by VIT but also by how your VIT was at the previous levels.

I guess an easy way to say it is your HP and MP "grow" so their growth rate is affected by where they were prior to the current level and HP is affected by the VIT at each of those levels.

I see... Seems kinda complex if you're trying to achieve perfection or maximum result, I'm the sort of guy who just plays and as long as I can win I'm happy. :P I do have this habit if my character is a Mage I will dump most of my points on INT and if he's a Sniper it'll go to SPD/AGI and if it's a tank then all go to STR. Something like that, my team is kinda imbalanced with some fast and weak and strong but slow, lol!
#7ladapop6(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 3:08:28 PM
defunct32 posted...
I'm the sort of guy who just plays and as long as I can win I'm happy. :P

I like your play style : )
It's probably only impt if you want max hp, since it's growth based, for the goal of highest HP, you'd wanna get to your target VIT asap and then go for other attributes. If you get to your target VIT by level 20 for example, you'd then enjoy that growth for the next 70 levels (or however long you're playing) at that VIT. Kinda similar to spectral souls..but not as intense HP formula
#8defunct32Posted 11/25/2012 3:19:51 PM
I need to verify something, this is character's level and not job level, right?
#9ladapop6(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 3:22:11 PM
correct
#10defunct32Posted 11/25/2012 3:23:38 PM
Cool, thanks! Maybe, I'll create a new character and try to play around with this.
More topics from this board...
How to learn Holy ScreamKlyern17/9 2:28AM