I am trying to compile everything...

#1defunct32Posted 11/25/2012 2:30:05 PM
Into one single FAQ, it's solely gamers/user contributed! Anyone wish to contribute? I'm just doing this for fun and for everyone's convenient!

Notepad download link is here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f9yn5r
#2ZmechPosted 11/25/2012 3:01:56 PM
why don't you just use the Wiki on this site? that's what it's for, so anyone can contribute to a single guide
#3defunct32(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 3:22:21 PM(edited)
Sweet, thanks for the head-up! Never bothered with the Wiki on GameFAQs for some unknown reasons since I'm always doing things on Notepad I like to view them offline, but will contribute to that!

EDIT: Never mind, I tried to edit and add something but it's kinda complex for me, lol.
#4ZmechPosted 11/25/2012 4:19:18 PM
it's not that bad, just scroll down and see how everything works, there's a little guide there
#5holyknight14Posted 11/25/2012 5:46:17 PM
Working on a full FAQ/Walkthrough myself. First version will be done either Monday or Tuesday. Just a friendly heads up for the curious.
#6defunct32(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 6:07:39 PM
holyknight14 posted...
Working on a full FAQ/Walkthrough myself. First version will be done either Monday or Tuesday. Just a friendly heads up for the curious.

Double the sweetness, I will probably contribute a couple of things to you personally! ; )

@Zmech
"it's not that bad, just scroll down and see how everything works, there's a little guide there"

Actually, that little guide is what scares me, haha! I'm not really a technical person, I'm a very old-fashioned who prefers the ol' Notepad method of FAQ-ing. :P traditional...
#7ZmechPosted 11/25/2012 9:44:26 PM
well you can do it the "traditional" way too, that guide is really just something extra for those who want their guides to look nicer