I am trying to compile everything...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ragnarok Tactics
  3. I am trying to compile everything...
3 years ago#1
Into one single FAQ, it's solely gamers/user contributed! Anyone wish to contribute? I'm just doing this for fun and for everyone's convenient!

Notepad download link is here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f9yn5r
3 years ago#2
why don't you just use the Wiki on this site? that's what it's for, so anyone can contribute to a single guide
3 years ago#3
Sweet, thanks for the head-up! Never bothered with the Wiki on GameFAQs for some unknown reasons since I'm always doing things on Notepad I like to view them offline, but will contribute to that!

EDIT: Never mind, I tried to edit and add something but it's kinda complex for me, lol.
3 years ago#4
it's not that bad, just scroll down and see how everything works, there's a little guide there
3 years ago#5
Working on a full FAQ/Walkthrough myself. First version will be done either Monday or Tuesday. Just a friendly heads up for the curious.
3 years ago#6
holyknight14 posted...
Working on a full FAQ/Walkthrough myself. First version will be done either Monday or Tuesday. Just a friendly heads up for the curious.

Double the sweetness, I will probably contribute a couple of things to you personally! ; )

@Zmech
"it's not that bad, just scroll down and see how everything works, there's a little guide there"

Actually, that little guide is what scares me, haha! I'm not really a technical person, I'm a very old-fashioned who prefers the ol' Notepad method of FAQ-ing. :P traditional...
3 years ago#7
well you can do it the "traditional" way too, that guide is really just something extra for those who want their guides to look nicer
  1. Boards
  2. Ragnarok Tactics
  3. I am trying to compile everything...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived