Where did the classes FAQ go?

#1Edmond TanPosted 11/30/2012 2:51:44 AM
It was still there a few days ago when I saw it.

Anyway, anyone know how to unlock the hidden skills? I was using the FAQ for it, but since it's gone now...
---
"Cold water sinks and cold water rise" - A classmate, when asked about convention currents.
"Make up your damn mind" - My science teacher.
#2Kiryu_HanzoPosted 11/30/2012 7:15:59 AM
I can give you a hint how to unlock hidden skills.
if you beat game once and you starting another playtrough talk with people in cities
they can help you about this. You can learn how to unlock hidden skills, how to do those special team attacks and other valuable informations...
#3NoMercy23Posted 12/1/2012 2:03:56 PM
^You don't need a second playthrough to have the townspeople tell you about these small pieces of information. The townspeople will tell you how to unlock hidden skills, Overdrive combos and team attacks regardless, so if you have a pen&paper ready you can jot everything down.

And yeah, I was relying on the character guide as well. I guess Molovious is reworking it (or whoever the FAQ creator was)?
---
Hi.
#4Edmond Tan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 8:32:54 AM
Well, since that's the only option right now. I guess I might as well jot down the special overdrives/hidden skills/special burst link requirements in this topic as I play through the game. It might help some people until an FAQ gets uploaded. Please note that it won't be very well formatted, and that progress may be slow.

Special Overdrive
Sonic Steel - Phantom Step, Envenom, Steal

Special Burst Link
Destiny Bond - Champion, Lord Knight, High Wizard.
---
"Cold water sinks and cold water rise" - A classmate, when asked about convention currents.
#5Lucius2Posted 12/2/2012 4:49:38 PM
Saw one for Lord Knight, was Aura something > Magnum Burst > Bash. I didn't think to write it down, since I didn't know they changed what the same NPCs say.
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XI, Torchlight 2, Pokemon Black 2, Minecraft.
Black 2 FC: 1464 4193 6085
#6Edmond Tan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:18:12 PM
Special Overdrive
Euphoric Healing - Heal x 4
Ultimate Element - Fire Ball, Cold Bolt, Thunder Storm, Heaven Drive

Special Burst Link
Poison Raid - Lord Knight and Assassin
---
#7Edmond Tan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 11:27:43 AM
Special Overdrive
Final Arrow - Charge Arrow, Falcon Assault

Hidden Skill
Pillage (Body Relocation - Champion requirement) - Steal, Phantom Step.
---
#8KrimmhildPosted 12/4/2012 11:30:37 PM
Holy Scream

use Dancer to learn Scream (min Job lv 2)
use High Priest -> Holy Light + Recovery. Make sure holy light targets only 1 enemy in the center of its range
#9Edmond Tan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:33:06 AM
Special Burst Link
Gaia's Punishment - Whitesmith, High Wizard

Hidden Skill
Healing Blade (Heal - Paladin requirement) - Aura Blade x 2
---
#10KrimmhildPosted 12/6/2012 11:23:37 PM
additional info based on my experiment, feel free to add or disagree if it's wrong: maybe we can put it into the wiki page

Gaia's Punishment -> Deals earth damage, damage depends on Whitesmith ATK (and High Wizard's ATK instead of MATK?)

Poison Raid -> Inflicts poison to all enemy in range. Damage depends on Lord Knight at Assassin's damage

Reflective Heal -> Heals all allies in range, healing depends on High Priest's MATK..

Noble Fire -> Heals all allies and damages all enemies in range. HP healed greatly depends on High Priest's MATK, while damage to enemy depends on High Priest, Lord Knight, Jonda's ATK.

Destiny Bond -> Damages all enemies in range, damage depends on High Wizard, Champion, Lord Knight's ATK