Just got game~ How does this party look?

#1Lucius2Posted 12/2/2012 2:25:12 PM
Me (Assassin) Toren, Fiona, 2x Sniper 1x LK 1x WS 1x Dancer or Bard

:D I've heard about the OP Champ map clearing and don't want it~
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XI, Torchlight 2, Pokemon Black 2, Minecraft.
Black 2 FC: 1464 4193 6085
#2Dorfl_2Posted 12/3/2012 1:55:37 AM
1. Assassins are weak to start with and die easily, Be careful
2. Unless you grind like a madman you won't unlock the Champion's OP move on the first playthrough anyway.
---
Piracy is illegal and immoral.
#3KrimmhildPosted 12/3/2012 7:54:44 AM
I used similar party setup during my first playthrough (I made a champion and high priest) and followed Empire (Cynthia). May i know why do you put Bard/Dancer in your team?
#4Lucius2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:35:09 AM
Krimmhild posted...
I used similar party setup during my first playthrough (I made a champion and high priest) and followed Empire (Cynthia). May i know why do you put Bard/Dancer in your team?

Because they do AOE party buffs with their songs/dances =]
---
#5LUCYSEVENPosted 12/4/2012 8:35:13 AM
I started as Assassin too and until you start getting faster and leveling up faster your MC can die super easily, which is a problem since all missions ends when s/he dies. I eventually switched him to Sniper so I didn't have to get close to ppl lol.
#6KrimmhildPosted 12/4/2012 11:55:22 PM
@Lucius2 Ah i see, but i feel it's a bit hard to use clown and dancer since both of their songs mostly only affects 3x3 range :/

Oh and what build does your WS has? I have whitesmith in my party with full agi, just so that he can buff my knights and assassins quickly..
#7KickmynozePosted 12/5/2012 2:48:18 PM
Lucius2 posted...
Me (Assassin) Toren, Fiona, 2x Sniper, 1x LK, 1x WS, 1x Dancer or Bard

:D I've heard about the OP Champ map clearing and don't want it~

Your party is quite good but in the same time bad in the low level of a SinX they are really thin and he/she your HERO so if he/she dies it's over. But after few grinding. SinX are the one of the strongest in your party next to a Pure Dex Sniper(Even though Champs are good in global attack they have a really bad in the matter of player's turns).

Make your own champ and priest too because after you finish Toren Militia Faction I know your going to play the other factions and in playing other faction other main character will be remove for awhile in your playthrough(but if you really want them finish all factions and finish the True End)

Krimmhild posted...
@Lucius2 Ah i see, but i feel it's a bit hard to use clown and dancer since both of their songs mostly only affects 3x3 range :/

Oh and what build does your WS has? I have whitesmith in my party with full agi, just so that he can buff my knights and assassins quickly..

WS are strong characters they are between Support and Attacker if their stats are allocated properly. Their damaged is near to the damaged of a LK.
---
What's harder? Playing in the hardest mode in the game or having a materialistic girlfriend?
#8KrimmhildPosted 12/7/2012 3:51:11 AM
btw i hope your snipers are male and female, so after finishing the game you can change them to jonda and kafra if u wish..
#9Lucius2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 5:54:38 PM
Krimmhild posted...

Mainly I use Clown's Assassin's Cross: Dusk and Dancer's Bump-and-Grind and keep them around my High Priest and any slow characters or ranged with heavy SP skills :x

I use a 1agi2str build on my WS for now~ using it more as an attacker than a buffer, it hits REALLY hard with regular attacks~ :D
---
#10Lucius2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 5:56:05 PM
Krimmhild posted...
btw i hope your snipers are male and female, so after finishing the game you can change them to jonda and kafra if u wish..

Both of them are female and one is a Kafra now :P I ended up turning my main into a Jonda to see how it is~
---