I bet you picked Cynthia's route :D

#1pipedsPosted 1/23/2013 3:32:53 PM
haha, i know that most of the guyz playing this game would really choose Cynthia in the hope of having any love interest with her, but unfortunately the game doesn't have any love interest for your playing character. i know, i know, it sucks especially if you see that Cynthia have a higher possibility of being inlove with Yuri. It so sad, the game makes as an outcast.
#2justeen208Posted 1/26/2013 4:24:54 AM
Nope. I chose Toren's Route for my first playthrough...it never really occurred to me that the character will be even interested with Cynthia and vice versa, given how she acts towards Yuri in the early chapters, especially the one before they split up.
#3d19xxPosted 1/26/2013 8:43:54 AM
Same. Toren was my first choice. Bros before hoes...
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
#4JZhouPosted 1/27/2013 2:04:50 PM
same here toren first now im on my second play through
#5TSReaperPosted 1/28/2013 11:38:43 AM
Consensus so far appears to be Toren was the first route picked. Sorry TC, you lost the bet.
---
"All down the church in midst of fire, the hellish monster flew, and, passing onward to the quire, he many people slew."
#6rucchipunchPosted 1/29/2013 11:24:18 AM
I picked Yuri's just for Commander Berkut <3
---
- Official Drossel K. Schall of every Tales of boards -
Falcom husbandos are the best husbandos~
#7gunarm_dynePosted 1/29/2013 12:53:21 PM
Did Toren's on my first run, but will do Cynthia's on the next.

Also do have to say that the gals on each of the three routes all do have some nice designs.
---
XBLA: Gunarm Dyne PSN: GunarmDyne Steam: gunarm_dyne
My collection of games: http://backloggery.com/gunarmdyne
#8RiliyksPosted 1/30/2013 8:24:23 AM
I actually just ran around free lancing joining whatever I side I felt like for the most part.

Biggest complaint about Cynthia's route, is outside of the namesake character, didn't really care for the other two.
---
Pkmn Diamond FC 2964-5171-5195
Gameplay>Graphics Typos hapen.
#9GenocideHeartPosted 1/30/2013 1:25:25 PM
I chose Cynthia's route because she amused me. She's just plain more fun to have around than mr. Super Uptight and mr. Unrequited Love.

Plus Toren creeped me out with his habit of offering candy to people half his age. I kept thinking 'that's what Michael Jackson would do'...
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#10d19xxPosted 1/30/2013 9:34:09 PM
GenocideHeart posted...
I chose Cynthia's route because she amused me. She's just plain more fun to have around than mr. Super Uptight and mr. Unrequited Love.

Plus Toren creeped me out with his habit of offering candy to people half his age. I kept thinking 'that's what Michael Jackson would do'...

Lighten up and have some candy...
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?