Dark Route Sucks! (Spoiler)

#1pipedsPosted 1/27/2013 7:45:31 PM
I killed my friends which are very strong even then I killed the Jester and after that....what happened?...I didn't survived because I was just a Human....to hell with that, I'm strong as a God I can even beat Kratos.

It would have been much better if the developer extended the Dark Route and not just with three chapters. It would be cool if they included having conversation with the leader of the gods and demons and knowing why the Holy War happened. After that, either I will be given immortality and descended as a God or Demon or I would just continue to battle the Gods and Demons in an endless fight just to satisfy my hunger for battle.

Dark Route is a let down at the end that the developers made the character to get killed by those weak demons and gods.
#2KrimmhildPosted 1/29/2013 7:22:00 PM
pipeds posted...

It would have been much better if the developer extended the Dark Route and not just with three chapters. It would be cool if they included having conversation with the leader of the gods and demons and knowing why the Holy War happened. After that, either I will be given immortality and descended as a God or Demon or I would just continue to battle the Gods and Demons in an endless fight just to satisfy my hunger for battle.

Dark Route is a let down at the end that the developers made the character to get killed by those weak demons and gods.

Too bad no developers around here.