Assassins Creed Revelations Ultimate Edition

#1Zelda2307Posted 10/5/2011 8:24:23 PM
This is the special edition of the game for the U.S and has the signature edition game along with a flying machine and Ezio figurine. I only found it by searching for it on the GameStop web site. I was only able to pre order regular game in store. Is the ultimate edition only available online?
---
PSN: NikkiStesen
#2xellos667Posted 10/6/2011 5:18:16 AM
I don't know, but I sure would like it to be also available in Canada, which usually get the same stuff, since we can't get the awesome Animus edition without importing :(

I already pre-ordered the Signature edition last week-end at GameStop, and asked the clerk if we could also pre-order the Ultimate Bundle. He told me it was nowhere to be seen on it's computer. So at least I know it's not yet available for pre-order in store in Canada (if a Canadian was able to pre-order it in a store, please tell me).
#3Zelda2307(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 10:49:42 AM
I work at GameStop and I haven't seen it. I thought I maybe missed a preorder cut off date for the ultimate edition. It can be preordered but only through gamestop.com. I am gonna have to do an online order then :) there is a great option to ship your preorder to your local gamestop to pick up in store. So that way I can get it at the midnight. You should do the same you can snag those great figurines :)
---
#4xellos667Posted 10/6/2011 11:33:56 AM
After some research though, it's kinda useless if it does not come in a big beautiful box, since you CAN buy the figure and the flying machine model separetely, and thus creating your own custom ultimate bundle. Which mean, I don't mind not getting it now, since there's nothing "exclusive" to this edition (unlike the european animus one for exemple)
#5Zelda2307(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 9:14:00 PM
Yeah it is not like the animus edition or the epic European codex edition of brotherhood :/ I still do want the figurines since I am a collector and a sucker for statues and stuff :)
---