Map with all of the fragments and memoirs?

#1Dr_KainPosted 12/16/2011 3:12:11 PM
Is there a map anywhere on here that shows the location of all of the memory fragments and memoirs? I don't want to buy the strategy guide, but this game does not seem to reveal them on the map the same way it did with the other games and the feathers.
---
I would love to see the world the way you do, but I cannot get my head that far up my ass.
#2soulegion08Posted 12/16/2011 3:17:55 PM
actually no, but when I collected 50 or so the rest kind showed up on my map :/ after that it was just a matter of going to the location and getting it. also capture more dens and buy more treasure maps.
---
PSN:SSoul0
AC2:B, LittleBigPlanet 2, Uncharted 1+2, Crysis2, MAG, Vanquish, Folklore,MGS4, NSUNS2 *My PS3 titles*
#3topsecretninjaPosted 12/16/2011 3:18:02 PM

http://www.gamesradar.com/assassins-creed-revelations-data-fragment-and-ishak-pashas-memoir-pages-guide/#galatamap

Click each map photo to embiggen.

#4KunichiMinaminoPosted 12/16/2011 3:18:55 PM
well, the easiest way to find them yourself is run around with your eagle vision on, you'll know when your close to one when you see the save icon. Turn off the vision and you should see and icon on your mini map. It should stay thee until you quite the game.

The fragments will show up once you've got around 30. (I think, that or it was 50) Also, the pages are the same, Once you get about 30 fragments you can buy a map for the pages. There's no map for the fragments, once you find enough, the map will update itself automatically.
---
Use the rock to break the glass to get the wrench to break the glass to get the rock.
psn ID is my username, feel free to add me! :)
#5topsecretninjaPosted 12/16/2011 3:20:52 PM

soulegion08 posted...
actually no, but when I collected 50 or so the rest kind showed up on my map :/ after that it was just a matter of going to the location and getting it. also capture more dens and buy more treasure maps.
---
PSN:SSoul0
AC2:B, LittleBigPlanet 2, Uncharted 1+2, Crysis2, MAG, Vanquish, Folklore,MGS4, NSUNS2 *My PS3 titles*

After you get 50 fragments, the rest automatically appear on your map. I believe the Ishak Memoir Pages Map is available for purchase at the Bookshops once you collect 25 fragments.

#6Dr_Kain(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2011 3:21:08 PM
soulegion08 posted...

I've got all of the dens.
---
I would love to see the world the way you do, but I cannot get my head that far up my ass.
#7seiryuuxPosted 12/16/2011 3:33:30 PM
You can buy a map for the Ishak Pasha memoir pages at the bookshop once you collect 25 memory fragments.

Once you collect 50 memory fragments, the rest will automatically be shown on the map.
---
AKA bluedragonx - "You either END GAME or don't play the game at all!!"
PSN: seiryuux
#8Dr_Kain(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2011 3:37:38 PM
Well this is frustrating. How do I get the memoirs and fragments that are on the castlewalls right below the desynchronization point? I am trying to get all of these things now before I start Sequence 5.
---
#9RytttPosted 12/18/2011 3:42:30 PM
i have 98 of the 100 fragments but i dont know where the last 2 are, they're not showing up, can someone give me a memory sequence in which they might be in please..?

Thanks !!
#10Wildchild37Posted 12/18/2011 4:20:49 PM
^ Got them all from Capadoccia? You can get there in free roam by taking the East most ferry from the Galata district.