AC3 Trailer

#1MissTFayedPosted 3/5/2012 9:56:50 AM
Don't know if anyone's posted this yet.
If not, here you go.
If someone has, sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVUMPrv8oRw
#2filchmongerPosted 3/6/2012 12:31:10 AM
Is it just me, or does it not look like it could be an indian underneath the cowl?
#3rhb263Posted 3/6/2012 3:39:29 AM
He's not completely indian. He's the son of an Englishman & a Mohawk woman.

And nah, I think it's just you. Looks fine to me.
---
MH IGN: Xandria - EU servers: Most other games, some form of "Kael": If you know me, hey. If not, meh
#4Englandfc1966Posted 3/6/2012 11:37:24 AM(edited)
what i didnt understand is why was he attacking the red coats? his dad is an englishman and his mother is a native american and part of the mohawk tribe.

the mohawk tribe were british allies throughout the 18th century and 19th century. (i know some chose no side)

neither side is innocent though as both sides murdered raped native americans ect but why did he choose the blue coat side?
---
Number of people who posted "could care less" when they meant "couldn't care less" - 10 - started 1/13 /12
#5CharpandaV1Posted 3/6/2012 12:03:37 PM(edited)
The developers made it a point to portray Conner as a "hero of justice" type of thing.

I'm assuming the game will portray the red coats as tyrannical villains, Conner's main enemies.

Actually that's kind of what the British were like with the colonists back then, madly oppressing them because they wanted a bit more of freedom.

Assassins are pro freedom, and the injustice put onto the colonists because of the crown goes against the assassins.
---
"Play like a man." -MastherBeBad
#6rhb263Posted 3/6/2012 2:27:31 PM
CharpandaV1 posted...
The developers made it a point to portray Conner as a "hero of justice" type of thing.

This.

I'm assuming the game will portray the red coats as tyrannical villains, Conner's main enemies.

This again. Note the key word "main". They've also said that not all the colonists will be "good guys" and not all the British will be "evil oppressors".

Connor is pro justice, and the injustice goes against what he believes in.

Fix'd. Apparently. The article I was reading was saying that basically anywhere he see's injustice, he'll step in.
---
MH IGN: Xandria - EU servers: Most other games, some form of "Kael": If you know me, hey. If not, meh