You guys can keep your Mute/Smoke. I got Morph/Bodyguard

#1thedivineslaserPosted 4/24/2012 7:51:17 PM
I'm level 22 and I already hate Smoke. It's pretty cheap and I'll never use it. Mute/Smoke is just an annoying combo haha.

But damn I love Morph so much. It's almost unstoppable since hardly anyone uses firecrackers. I walk through the center of the map and people just gravitate around me and either get stunned or killed. So many hidden kills. It's how this game should be played.

I used to Decoy a lot, but Bodyguard seems to be better. It still get lures, and if it doesn't it at least smacks away honorable deaths.

What's your favorite combos besides the obvious?
---
<3 Mit allem dein Herz <3
Sheath your e-wangs, we are friends here.
#2DemonReacherPosted 4/24/2012 8:46:06 PM
You can have your little tea party in the corner of the map, im going to go boosting downtown and smashing up skulls with my 3 dimensional grid of doom while power throwing coughing gas into the pavement, fully incapacitating my foes and leaving them open to alter their state of consciousness for a few precious seconds, whilst sending my own state of consciousness into a higher plane of bliss as those 750 point stun streaks come flying out of my TV and into my faces.

Then im going to use noob vision and crack a nice 100 point headshot on you right after you have just walked around the entire map for a good 7 minutes, and I will still come first by an easy 5000 points
---
AC and MGS videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemonReacher
#3CharpandaV1Posted 4/24/2012 9:55:13 PM
DemonReacher posted...
You can have your little tea party in the corner of the map, im going to go boosting downtown and smashing up skulls with my 3 dimensional grid of doom while power throwing coughing gas into the pavement, fully incapacitating my foes and leaving them open to alter their state of consciousness for a few precious seconds, whilst sending my own state of consciousness into a higher plane of bliss as those 750 point stun streaks come flying out of my TV and into my faces.

Then im going to use noob vision and crack a nice 100 point headshot on you right after you have just walked around the entire map for a good 7 minutes, and I will still come first by an easy 5000 points

Words cannot express the amount of win and LOL-ness in this post, so I shall have a figure of authority do it for me:

http://www.myfacewhen.com/247/
---
"Play like a man." -MastherBeBad
Official Daniel Cross of the AC3 boards
#4weirdkidno1Posted 4/25/2012 3:14:23 AM
I think I got a good laugh out of this topic
---
Emergency. Induction. Port. :)
Long Live FBSI
#5miniyoshi95Posted 4/25/2012 11:12:01 AM
Wait to you get to the higher levels TC. Morph will do absolutely nothing for you. People are brilliant at using their line of site indicators and whispers/heartbeats to identify you in a crowd. Mute/smoke will have you doing much better. And no one will fall for the body guard in the higher levels.
---
there is no such thing as spam in pokemon
we call it strategic repetitiveness- Purugly
#6Blaze21Posted 4/25/2012 12:56:36 PM
I agree about morph being useless at higher levels. Actually I think it's kind of useless at any level, though I've never really used it myself. However, I'm still able to get people pretty consistently with Bodyguard when I equip it.
---
I found that highly offensive
#7najzerePosted 4/25/2012 2:19:17 PM
There are lots of fun and/or useful loadouts, but I wouldn't consider Morph/Bodyguard to be optimal for anything but maybe STA or Corruption. And even then it depends a lot on your lobby. You need to be on offense a lot more in Deathmatch, Wanted or Assassinate, and on team modes there are better sets. In STA and Corruption you score the bulk of your points on defense, so if you don't want to actively go after stuns with Smoke/Mute, it can be pretty useful.
#8thedivineslaser(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 11:43:33 PM
True I haven't gone against many 50's but Morph can be offensive. I take a morph group into a map and I get a 5 kill/stun streak just walking through and getting back in the group.

Smoke/Mute can get you an easy stun, but smoke is obvious and you can get easily get killed after your easy stun/kill.
---
<3 Mit allem dein Herz <3
Sheath your e-wangs, we are friends here.
#9najzerePosted 4/26/2012 10:19:55 AM
The problem with Morph against high-level players is that you can be outed with Smoke or Mute if your pursuer knows what he's doing, in addition to line-of-sighting. Probably why it's less successful against prestiges. I wouldn't call walking through the map in a blend an offensive strategy. I'm talking about actively seeking out your targets, which is much faster than waiting for your group and target to come together on the map. What's the highest score you've gotten with that method? It sounds too luck-reliant to me.
#10weirdkidno1Posted 4/27/2012 4:18:38 AM
thedivineslaser posted...
True I haven't gone against many 50's but Morph can be offensive. I take a morph group into a map and I get a 5 kill/stun streak just walking through and getting back in the group.

Smoke/Mute can get you an easy stun, but smoke is obvious and you can get easily get killed after your easy stun/kill.

Assuming you are as good as I think you are, how long has that ability set kept you in the range of success

Also, what sessions have you been playing? I'm guessing mainly team objective matches?
---
Emergency. Induction. Port. :)
Long Live FBSI