dieing on end of the road

#1rmcin329Posted 4/30/2012 1:43:25 PM
what the heck do you do when at the falling part of this memory? its checkpointed at 2 bars of health, and i've died about 15 times now trying to figure this stupid aerial fight out.
#2najzerePosted 4/30/2012 3:03:40 PM
Just keep running and don't bother with guards. I'm surprised so many people have trouble with this section, I don't remember it being difficult.
#3rmcin329(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 3:58:44 PM
running? the memory starts on out on a carriage, then you're floating in a parchute for awhile(with the optional objective of killing 20 guards) then you're at the part i complained about in my above post, which you haven't helped with in the slighest. Please dont bother posting, if you aren't actually going to help.
#4CharpandaV1Posted 4/30/2012 4:01:31 PM(edited)
najzere posted...
Just keep running and don't bother with guards. I'm surprised so many people have trouble with this section, I don't remember it being difficult.

Its not the cappadoccia memory he's talking about -__-

@TC- from your post I guessed that its the part where Ezio is having a fist match while falling, am I right? Just keep.punching him and counter when prompted to. If it's some other part them post it.

EDIT: Ninj'd, but I guessed right.
---
"Play like a man." -MastherBeBad
Official Daniel Cross of the AC3 boards
#5rmcin329(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 5:04:10 PM
hmmn i've been trying to punch him but Ezio always just flails about instead. As for countering... havent seen any prompts for it. of course having 2 health points means i die in 2 stabs roughly.....ugh guess i'll keep trying
#6najzerePosted 4/30/2012 5:25:08 PM
No need to be rude, I don't have the chapter names memorized and I didn't recognize what you were talking about from your description. As Charpanda says, you just punch and counter. Don't spam punch, get a few in then wait for the counter.
#7shinnok2k5Posted 4/30/2012 10:20:33 PM
I'm playin on xbox and just kept holding the R trigger and pressing punch.
---
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"
#8rmcin329(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 12:00:43 AM
found some time to try again today. holding r1 seems to let me at least try to punch him. now i find i die every time with him at 1 point of health left. i wish they wouldnt put stupid parts like this in the game.