Revalations v Brotherhood

#1scrawlx101Posted 10/21/2012 7:20:07 AM
I was wondereing which is better in your opnion and which has the most active multiplayer.Thinking about getting either this or ME3 for christmas im 15 by the way so cant get AC3.
---
PS3 tag:omegakid101
#2bobbyrkPosted 10/21/2012 7:29:36 AM
All of the AC games are PEGI 18.

Brotherhood is better than Revelations, though that's not saying much.
---
Behold the angry wizard putt-putt-putting away.
#3bobbyrkPosted 10/21/2012 7:30:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4scrawlx101(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2012 8:10:47 AM
in uk this game is rated 15
---
PS3 tag:omegakid101
#5bobbyrkPosted 10/21/2012 9:35:31 AM
In that case gets Brotherhood first. It is longer, has more to do, is better, and comes before Revelations in the storyline.
---
#6NorthernDruidPosted 10/23/2012 6:29:04 AM
Brotherhood is "better" with a better story (ever so slightly) and better sidequests, better assassin mission minigame...

Revelations has less glitches/bugs, better action scenes, better 100% sync optional objectives. And a better city (in that it feels less dull), as well as more features. It also has better multiplayer, and i assume it's much more active.

I'd say you'll want to get both. Especially if you're following the series. Both games have bad pacing and feels like a shallow quicksand box (there's lots to do, no order to it, you'll be stuck quickly renovating and working on challenges and sidequests, but there's not really that much to do of any one thing, very little depth to the things you do, and they both feel like they're over too quickly).

Short version is: Revelations is better but shorter and with less engaging sidequests. Brotherhood is not as good, but longer due to it's heaps and heaps of sidequests.
---
The best plans are the ones that don't work unless you wing it along the way. -Skandrae
Support Project Crystallis! http://projectcrystallis.org/
#7miniyoshi95Posted 10/23/2012 10:31:59 AM
bobbyrk posted...
All of the AC games are PEGI 18.

Brotherhood is better than Revelations, though that's not saying much.

It's rated a 15 in the UK
---
There will be 26 characters in PSASBR. I called it.
MK Wii FC-0044-4800-7637
#8ToastyAnakinPosted 11/1/2012 7:40:43 PM
I honestly think Revelations has a much better story than Brotherhood.

Brotherhood felt like AC2 expansion.

A distinctly different city is far more refreshing, also I have spent more time on Revelations than Brotherhood.

But thats because Brotherhood's economy is broken and gives you lots of cash very fast.
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#9NS_RegentParkPosted 11/2/2012 10:30:22 PM
Both games should have been released as DLC's.... don't think it's possible? Look at Episodes from Liberty City.
---
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#10bobbyrkPosted 11/4/2012 9:27:15 AM
NS_RegentPark posted...
Both games should have been released as DLC's.... don't think it's possible? Look at Episodes from Liberty City.

Brotherhood was originally going to be a part of AC2 (the AC2 dev diaries have them saying it ends in 1503), but then they decided Rome needed its own game. Luckily, they added a LOT of content with Brotherhood.

Revelations was not supposed to exist. The devs said they weren't going to make a game for release in 2011, but rather have a second larger DLC for Brotherhood. When the 3DS was announced, one of the titles was Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy. It was about Ezio going to Constantinople and searching for Keys to Alta´r's library. Sound familiar? A few days after the devs said there wouldn't be an AC title in 2011, the executives said YES, there will be. Lost Legacy was quietly canceled, and Revelations was born.
---