Assassin recruits won't level up.

#1nepdysePosted 11/16/2011 4:56:59 AM
So I have gathered 6 recruits, 4 of whom have stopped leveling up for some reason, they're capped at level 10. Mind you the xp bar is full and they should be well past level 13 by now, since you only need 3800xp to get to level 11, all 4 of them have well over 8000xp but they're still at 10 WTF!

Is it because I haven't progressed past Sequence 3, I can't figure this out any thoughts?
#2DutchKrakenPosted 11/16/2011 5:03:41 AM
Funny, I'm doing this RIGHT now, to make all my Assassins Master Assassins.

First you can build them up to lv10, complete agree, after that, they stop levelling but their xp keeps growing, now, what you need to do now in order to increase their level is make them leaders of a den. To do this, you need to first find a den, capture it from the templars and appoint your Assassin there, this starts a small mission (all so far I encountered were based upon Multiplayer Persona's) but your Assassin fails to kill. NOW they are starting to gain levels.

After the Assassin becomes lv15 (same cap-style) they have a new mission in which they do succeed in killing that target, and they now have become Master Assassins.

Couple of things though:

* Keep your Notoriety (however you spell it) in check, if it becomes full you run the risk of the Templars trying to take back that Den and you need to recapture it all over again. So best bet is to give them xp enough to do the second mission right away.

* They did an upgrade on how you kill the Persona's from Multiplayer in that now they actually talk ;), instead of just Ezio letting them lay down. And each one of them is quite unique.
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5273743
#3nepdyse(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 5:23:32 AM
Thank you for your help, but now I have another problem, one of the assassins that I had already assigned to a den won't level up past 14, even though he has reach the reqiured xp amount.
#4Deadeye543Posted 11/16/2011 5:26:11 AM
You should get another mission with that assassin since once he reaches level 15 heīs a master assassin.
#5nepdyse(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 5:28:22 AM
Nada zit, he is nowehere to be found, when I go into the Assassins menu in the missions page he is unavailable.
#6Deadeye543Posted 11/16/2011 5:37:44 AM
I havenīt leveled one up to 15 but when you first place one inside the den it actually shows as a mission on you map. So maybe check your map if there is a mission sign on one of your dens and then go there. I do believe you have to talk to the assassin. If thatīs not the case then Iīm afraid I donīt know what to do. Sorry.
#7DutchKrakenPosted 11/16/2011 6:10:58 AM
If you find yourself in need to find a specific place:

1. Go to the Map (press "back" on your controller)
2. Press "X", this opens up the display-menu
3. Set all markers "OFF"
4. "Secondary Memory Markers" > "Master Assassin Mission", set this to "ON"

This way you can skip through the map very fast and every symbol means something very important, including it is possible it is your Assassin, otherwise, make sure he is actually lv14 and has 15500 xp. Otherwise you are correct, then it doesn't appear.

If that fails, I have no friggin idea, but Master Assassins do look like they are still lv14 if I remember correctly.
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5273743
#8nepdyse(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 6:15:01 AM
Yeah I know about the map legends, thank for the suggestion but what i am faced with is entirely different the dude has 15500xp, the bar is full yet he is still at level 14 and he became unavailable for some reason like the assassin on "The Little Prince" mission.
#9GTRagnarokPosted 11/16/2011 10:13:16 AM

Yeah I know about the map legends, thank for the suggestion but what i am faced with is entirely different the dude has 15500xp, the bar is full yet he is still at level 14 and he became unavailable for some reason like the assassin on "The Little Prince" mission.

That one is special and will be gone for awhile (for me, he came back after I had the other 6 master assassin's fully leveled). Just assign and level up the other ones in the meantime.
---
One of the Dedicated 500 - #33, #309
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=570526&topic=47462663
#10NujabesMugenPosted 11/17/2011 3:58:55 AM
I have this same problem, but I have masters for all dens, and the remaining won't level up. SO WTF? Are the masters supposed to die or something?