beating up duccio

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1

where do I find Duccio to beat him up and get the achievement?

4 years ago#2
Some time after the cutscene involving him a target will appear on your map. Go there and beat him up. I found him during some memory so I just did it while I was doing the memory as well not sure if he's int he same place for everyone.
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542
4 years ago#3
Wasn't he in AC2?
--- | |
4 years ago#4

He wont show up until after Sequence 4, memory 3 cause thats when he is revealed in a cutscene

4 years ago#5
He's the person who has a huge red target over his head on the map that says "Target". I honestly had no idea what he was until after I had finished the game. I tried killing the target, chasing the target, and other things, but I had no idea it was Duccio, so I never tried beating him up. Anywho.. Target = Duccio. Big red symbol on the map. Give him a high five. In the face.
4 years ago#6
Shah138 posted...
Wasn't he in AC2?

Yup. He was also in AC:B.
"I feel so close to you right now; it's a force feel."
Currently Watching:
4 years ago#7
I found him while doing part 1 of one of the master assassin missions...cant remember which mission though
4 years ago#8
I just killed him.
I don't care if I win or lose, just as long as I have a good time.
4 years ago#9
RoxasANobody posted...
Shah138 posted...
Wasn't he in AC2?

Yup. He was also in AC:B.

I don't remember him all that well in Brotherhood, but he was engaged to Claudia.

Also, I literally just happened to run right past him the second the target came up while messing around last night. Needless to say, he became acquainted with the ground soon after.
Wii FC: 3351-9107-3724-8137 Name: PJ
XBOX LIVE Gamertag/PSN ID: Vash8806
4 years ago#10
I killed him several times until I realized I should beat him up.
One of the Dedicated 500 - #33, #309

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived