Can two people play on the same account different iphones

#1Sactown916Posted 5/8/2011 8:55:03 PM
I wanna get this and my gf wants to play it to. My question is since both phones are linked to my apple account can we both play the game.
---
Gamertag: Charlie Mansonx <add me>
PSN: Warriors916
#2wolf_blitzer85Posted 5/9/2011 4:32:01 AM
Contact Gameloft and ask them. Don't get banned.
#3aegilnetPosted 5/9/2011 8:19:15 AM(edited)
I'm pretty sure you can only log into your account on one device at a time. It says something like, "disconnecting due to another device connecting with this account".
#4webbc99Posted 5/9/2011 9:11:31 AM
Pretty sure the game uses a GAMELOFT account, not your Apple account. Therefore, there should be no issues, as long as you're both using different Gameloft accounts.
---
PSOnline ID: Toastie88
Playing: Dissidia 012: Duodecim, Dynasty Warriors 7, Final Fantasy V, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars (Yeaaaahh!)
#5aegilnetPosted 5/9/2011 9:13:16 AM(edited)
Good point webbc99, i seemed to have forgotten that part :)

you will have to buy a membership for the 2nd account though right?
#6webbc99Posted 5/9/2011 9:27:08 AM
One would assume so - although I really don't know. You can play the game without paying a monthly subscription I believe, because you can subscribe in the in-game store.

So I guess they would be able to log on with this new gameloft account, and then they would have to pay for the subscription via the in game store.

In fact, it is a bit weird how there was no code or anything to put in for the 3 months free, yet it still ties it up with your apple account and gameloft account. There must be some sort of communication, or it could just be the first gameloft account logging onto that version of the client.
---
PSOnline ID: Toastie88
Playing: Dissidia 012: Duodecim, Dynasty Warriors 7, Final Fantasy V, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars (Yeaaaahh!)
#7konel01Posted 5/9/2011 4:21:33 PM
this is a little different than what you guys are talking about, but i know that a single purchase from a single itunes account worked on 2 idevices. basically i bought this game for myself thru itunes. my roommates kids ipod is tied to my itunes. he download it and didn't have to pay for it and also has 3months for free. now i don't know if he can log onto my gameloft account n play my character or if when i pay for additional months that it'll also carry over to his like the initial purchase did.

now why wouldn't gameloft let u log onto the same account on different idevices?! they're plenty of ppl that have both an iphone and an ipad. they might want to switch devices and continue their game. logging on two devices at the same time might boot the earlier login. i'll test this later n see.
---
3DS FC: 0817-3746-0045 / GameCenter (iPhone): KonEL01
WEB: Twitter.com/KonEL01 - facebook.com/konel01