Is there anyway to play this on the PC?

#1LuminaireFlarePosted 6/11/2011 8:00:06 AM
Hello! I bought this game last week and I am really enjoying it. However, I was wanting to know if there is anyway to play this via PC via other means. I have it on the iphone 4 but it would be nice to have a bigger screen. I know I can get an IPad but not really wanting to purchase a device just for this one thing. My questions are:

Is there anyway to play this on the PC?
Are there cords or devices to hook your iphone up to a TV or monitor to where the screen displays on the TV?

Thanks!!
---
Gary: "Well then where does it come from?" Marissa: "God?"
Gary: "Oh yes, God is a cosmic paper boy..." (Early Edition)
#2DSMRacersPosted 6/11/2011 9:57:25 AM
" if you want play this game on pc, go play WoW "

the awsome thing about this game that you can play almost any where ^^. many are play on iphone, and not many can afford ipad like us ^^.

another option is to buy ipad ^^
#3LuminaireFlare(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2011 11:32:16 AM
I'm guessing someone dropped that line and was deleted? Lol. I've already played WoW but due to my new job I'm always traveling and you can't bring WoW with you. (Except by laptop)

I got this game for it's mobility. But it would be nice to hook it up to a TV via AV cable or computer/monitor when I am stationary. My iphone is jailbroke and I looked into this screensplitr app but it is really laggy on the computer monitor, I doubt it'd be much different if I hooked it to the tv.
---
Gary: "Well then where does it come from?" Marissa: "God?"
Gary: "Oh yes, God is a cosmic paper boy..." (Early Edition)
#4AmarantPosted 6/13/2011 5:00:29 AM
There will be always a problem with connecting iDevices to TV: If you look at the TV, you dont see your controls... so you always have to look on iDevice anyway. Its not fun to play like that...

Anyway, if you have jb already like you say, try to look for "Display out". Its an App that let you connect to TV, and opposite to the original function, here you can play games and all the rest too (normally only video and pictures work).
---
Amaran, Paladin 75/NIN 37/War 37, Bahamut-Server