Characters/Party Questions

#11metlspaz4Posted 8/2/2012 10:47:36 PM
umm does cynthia never join? I figure, based on how far I am (btw I dont care if you spoil anything) she would never leave her sister
---
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
#12Sparda X(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2012 10:49:55 PM
The list was for characters you can use in battle. She might join as one who can't fight alongside you.
---
You givin' me a back rub, bro?
#13kratoscar2008Posted 8/2/2012 10:53:40 PM
Sparda X posted...
The list was for characters you can use in battle. She might join as one who can't fight alongside you.

Little spoilers i guess:

Nope lets say that her relationship with meleene gets in an impasse and she cuts ties so she NEVER joins.
#14metlspaz4Posted 8/2/2012 11:01:40 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...
Sparda X posted...

Little spoilers i guess:

Nope lets say that her relationship with meleene gets in an impasse and she cuts ties so she NEVER joins.

hmmm so death, or she just effs up something fierce. I only wanted Meline anyway, scythe ftw.

although I honestly HATE remus, because of how he looks, and Im a huge bow and arrow fanin older style games.
Star Ocean, LTH: fave= Reimi
P3p/ Persona 3, fave = Yukari
ToV: fave = Raven ( though I didnt use him much since the mage was so broken)
etc.

that he/she ruined B&A for me x.x

I kind of want my final team to consist of Crev, Frayne, Meline, Tricia
possibly subbing Eliza whenever more physical damage is needed in place of Tricia
---
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
#15amc9988Posted 8/2/2012 11:16:54 PM
I think I might have missed Hien, since I already completed the ruins, But I don't remember seeing him anywhere during his recruitable period... Mind telling me how you actually recruit him.
---
Beware of the trolls, always bring Troll Spray with you.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/Caitgee/Web/258Troll_spray-1-1.jpg
#16kratoscar2008Posted 8/2/2012 11:34:51 PM
amc9988 posted...
I think I might have missed Hien, since I already completed the ruins, But I don't remember seeing him anywhere during his recruitable period... Mind telling me how you actually recruit him.

He Joins automatically dont worry he will tell you when he can join during the plot, he is mandatory.
#17ThatMGuyPosted 8/3/2012 5:57:43 PM
After reading this I'm scared I missed a lot cause Vallery joined 3rd is that just temporary
---
http://www.trueachievements.com/NarnoldPT.htm
@NicholasTesla
#18kkhohohoPosted 8/3/2012 7:51:57 PM
ThatMGuy posted...
After reading this I'm scared I missed a lot cause Vallery joined 3rd is that just temporary

Sort of. Vallery does join as your third member, but it isn't too long before he leaves due to... let's call them circumstances beyond his control, and he leaves your party for a good long while, but he'll come back eventually.
#19Sparda X(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2012 4:54:20 AM
Is Meline a good magic user? I'm wondering if I can replace Frayne with her once she joins.
---
You givin' me a back rub, bro?