What do i do with both Resonators?

#1digirob101Posted 8/13/2012 4:03:30 PM
So as the title says i have no clue what i am supposed to do with both of these.
---
Crap...., I Broke My Brain Again
#2FScellPosted 8/13/2012 4:06:41 PM
Show one of them to Calnos back at your city to hear how they're used. After that it's all automatic.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#3LilispherePosted 8/13/2012 6:37:27 PM
<_< I've had those almost half the game and never knew you had to show them to him. Now Carnos is nowhere to be found. It says he doesn't even use his room anymore in the mansion.
---
#4chibidwPosted 8/13/2012 6:40:32 PM
Lilisphere posted...
<_< I've had those almost half the game and never knew you had to show them to him. Now Carnos is nowhere to be found. It says he doesn't even use his room anymore in the mansion.

Even if you were able to talk to him at that point, it's already too late. You had to have shown them to him before the events in Marquelay with Valkania.

i.e. *immediately* after returning from Fandelcia.
#5FScellPosted 8/13/2012 6:43:38 PM(edited)
Doesn't your familiar tell you to go speak with him.

It's kind of the only reason I remembered who he was at all.
---
#6LegoTechnicPosted 8/13/2012 7:06:28 PM
She does, but remembering to "use" the key items is still kind of unorthodox. Such a strange mechanic, and they make you do it all throughout the game...
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
#7digirob101(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2012 7:14:20 PM
well that sucks, seems i missed out on using these then. what did they do anyways?
---
#8chibidwPosted 8/13/2012 7:20:58 PM(edited)
digirob101 posted...
well that sucks, seems i missed out on using these then. what did they do anyways?

Fate event. Carnos will explain to your familiar that it is used to improve the link between master and familiar so that your reaction time is improved in extreme danger.

This allows you to kill the assassin that comes at you immediately after taking Marquelay castle back from Valkania before he kills your familiar, preventing her death.
#9FScellPosted 8/13/2012 7:20:57 PM
Alter your familiars fate.
---
#10digirob101(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2012 8:35:57 PM
ah damn i was pretty sad when that happened. thanks for the info.
---