Any of the familiar romances worth it? *spoilers*

#1LilispherePosted 8/22/2012 5:52:21 PM
Was thinking about going with one, but I got Tricia's ending last and I was pretty underwhelmed by it.

I also heard the familiars become human sized in the original path, but not in the modified route?
---
#2TheFuzz177Posted 8/22/2012 6:03:48 PM
Familair TP is my favorite. Shes so cute <3
Shes the "Cheerful and talkative" choice. Short silver hair.

Btw, her final costume on last vacation's date day is adorable.
#3BakazukiPosted 8/23/2012 5:28:31 AM(edited)
To be fair, ALL of the modified route epilogues are a little underwhelming. It's probably because they all felt like they were following a very rigid template. Talk with Alicia in the castle, talk to Eliza/Diana at the castle gates, speak to chosen character in Marquelay or your city. That's not to say that the original route endings didn't do that as well, but they were at least different in larger ways, such as different ways in revealing that Crevanille was alive.

As for the second question, yes, that is true. This is because in the original route endings, creating a homunculus body for the familiar was a necessity for them to continue to exist. In the modified endings, your familiar still can do so in theory, but they didn't bother because the spell nullifier was broken when they attempted to send Vester back to the Netherworld after the defeat of his Insidious Form, eliminating the need to do so. By actually killing Vester in his truest form in the Netherworld, eliminating spells was no longer an objective, so they didn't bother to create another one.
#4Capi_duffmanPosted 8/23/2012 6:54:36 AM
IMO both D-TP (Cheerful and talkative) and D-MD (serene and devoted) had very good quests and romances, one getting the courage to confess her love for Crevanille, and the other getting rid of her "I'm a tool" mentality.
#5Lilisphere(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2012 8:27:11 AM
So if I go with a familar romance interest, it would be better if I went with the original route?

Do all of the Familiar's get human bodies? Or is it just For D-YN and D-MD?
---
#6BakazukiPosted 8/23/2012 9:30:10 AM
All familiars get homunculus bodies in their original route endings. Saw the one for TP on YouTube, and I personally got RM's.
#7Lilisphere(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2012 6:18:29 PM
Bakazuki posted...
All familiars get homunculus bodies in their original route endings. Saw the one for TP on YouTube, and I personally got RM's.

Okay, thanks.
---
#8bodrockPosted 8/29/2012 10:23:11 AM
I'm doing an original ending route now, just for D-PT's ending. I may also see Eliza and Frayne's while I'm at it!
---
GAME-ON://ALPHA.PROTOCOL/GROWL4NSER/
#9bodrockPosted 8/29/2012 2:21:16 PM
I'm not sure what happened -- thought I did everything right, including getting the playwright to appear, and thought I saw the second half of the play, as well as did the acting/scene with D-PT.....but on the last vacation day, she slept through the night!

That's where we were supposed to talk, right? And then spend the next day....? I'm on the original route, and it feels like I just screwed up. :(
---
GAME-ON://ALPHA.PROTOCOL/GROWL4NSER/