Aida Bridge 2nd battle - WTF? Where do I need to go?

#1NogahamPosted 8/27/2012 9:22:02 AM(edited)
I have been walking around the south east part of the map for minutes now, half of my team is dead because nothing happens and more enemies are spawning! What the hell?

This battle is totally messed up. Where do I need to be for it to end???

Edit.

Okay wtf? I just went back to the eastern edge of the screen, where I have already been and this time it suddenly triggered the end of the battle.

This battle is ridiculous.
#2Mystery_OriginPosted 8/27/2012 9:31:57 AM
It's actually the top right part of the bottom area. The game does indicate to you where it is at the beginning of the stage, although I too missed it the first time I fought in that stage.
---
(Rogue Galaxy Board) shiva: Oh lol. Then you're the most dedicated troll ever on a board xD
#3Nogaham(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2012 9:55:01 AM
Yeah the game shows you the escape area. That's why I went there when I first tried it. But it just didn't trigger the end of the battle. I guess the problem arises when your character is too close to the respawning enemies thus attacking them and not being able to trigger the end of the battle.

But this really could have been implemented a little less glitchy.
#4Mystery_OriginPosted 8/27/2012 10:31:44 AM(edited)
By the way, the battle only ends when all your party member are either dead or escaped through that spot (getting them all to escape is required for mission complete). Was that the problem?

Also the enemy spawn spot is above the escape point.
---
(Rogue Galaxy Board) shiva: Oh lol. Then you're the most dedicated troll ever on a board xD
#5SC6Posted 8/27/2012 11:00:49 AM
the game shows you the area, but it's not exact
took me a while to figure out it's the edge of the map and not the area before it
---
PSN - NovaSol6 (I think...)