Can't give Pamela the Interdiction Rod? o_O *SPOILERS?*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time
  3. Can't give Pamela the Interdiction Rod? o_O *SPOILERS?*
4 years ago#1
i've heard I need to give this to her for some reason maybe, and when I give it to her, it doesn't say "Item cannot be used now." It simply closes out of the menu as if she took it, but no dialogue appears and I don't lose the item.

It does the same thing with the "Right Half." Am I screwed? o_O
(This is a 1st Playthrough, Modified Route if that matters any.)
"The best things in life must be taken by force!"
~Captain Khan
4 years ago#2
Then it's most likely you're too early in the story for you to give it to her. Where are you?
4 years ago#3
just wait til the event where you need to give her come,it's a bug when you give her the item too early and then nothing came up(not even the item cannot be used message) as if the item has no effect
well whatever,i'm free to make some lolz for myself........laugh is free anyway.
4 years ago#4
^I just finished the.. 8th furlough? Valkania King just surrendered, Alicia's talking about establishing some kind of federation with the other nations, etc.
~Captain Khan
4 years ago#5
Also just encountered something odd at the Arena. The Spell Damage bot attacked me before I could talk to the guy, and I think I'm trapped in an infinite battle.. >_>
Good thing I just saved.
~Captain Khan
4 years ago#6
did you have bryntir report?
if you have them then you could give the interdiction rod to pamela......same as the right half of medallion,you must have the left half first
well whatever,i'm free to make some lolz for myself........laugh is free anyway.
4 years ago#7
I have a "Research Report" about the rod... Doesn't say anything about Bryntir though I think.
~Captain Khan
4 years ago#8
iirc it's 2 different things......bryntir report was key item you get after following instruction from bryntr pendant to investigate a ruin bryntr stumbled on.....
4 years ago#9
Oh.. o_O Is it a ruin that's already been visited?
~Captain Khan
4 years ago#10
it's around klashdal......so i dunno.....but it was before you fight off with ludwig in fort einzenbant
  1. Boards
  2. Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time
  3. Can't give Pamela the Interdiction Rod? o_O *SPOILERS?*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived