Can't give Pamela the Interdiction Rod? o_O *SPOILERS?*

#1SpacePirateKhanPosted 9/1/2012 1:59:43 PM
i've heard I need to give this to her for some reason maybe, and when I give it to her, it doesn't say "Item cannot be used now." It simply closes out of the menu as if she took it, but no dialogue appears and I don't lose the item.

It does the same thing with the "Right Half." Am I screwed? o_O
(This is a 1st Playthrough, Modified Route if that matters any.)
---
"The best things in life must be taken by force!"
~Captain Khan
#2BakazukiPosted 9/1/2012 2:18:50 PM(edited)
Then it's most likely you're too early in the story for you to give it to her. Where are you?
#3Yuga_RyuPosted 9/1/2012 2:19:25 PM
just wait til the event where you need to give her come,it's a bug when you give her the item too early and then nothing came up(not even the item cannot be used message) as if the item has no effect
---
well whatever,i'm free to make some lolz for myself........laugh is free anyway.
#4SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2012 2:25:47 PM(edited)
^I just finished the.. 8th furlough? Valkania King just surrendered, Alicia's talking about establishing some kind of federation with the other nations, etc.
---
~Captain Khan
#5SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2012 2:32:53 PM
Also just encountered something odd at the Arena. The Spell Damage bot attacked me before I could talk to the guy, and I think I'm trapped in an infinite battle.. >_>
Good thing I just saved.
---
~Captain Khan
#6Yuga_RyuPosted 9/1/2012 3:14:05 PM(edited)
did you have bryntir report?
if you have them then you could give the interdiction rod to pamela......same as the right half of medallion,you must have the left half first
---
well whatever,i'm free to make some lolz for myself........laugh is free anyway.
#7SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2012 4:16:29 PM
I have a "Research Report" about the rod... Doesn't say anything about Bryntir though I think.
---
~Captain Khan
#8Yuga_RyuPosted 9/1/2012 4:26:59 PM
iirc it's 2 different things......bryntir report was key item you get after following instruction from bryntr pendant to investigate a ruin bryntr stumbled on.....
---
#9SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2012 4:33:54 PM
Oh.. o_O Is it a ruin that's already been visited?
---
~Captain Khan
#10Yuga_RyuPosted 9/1/2012 4:43:05 PM
it's around klashdal......so i dunno.....but it was before you fight off with ludwig in fort einzenbant
---