FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Topic

1. Boards
  2. Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time
  3. FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Topic
3 years ago#11
I don't think there's a time limit since I did the sidequest right before the last vacation.
---
[23:20] Sneetch: Sneetch<Everyone
3 years ago#12
That's when I tried to do it. =/

---
~R.I.P. Reggie White #92~ NYY: 077 - 059
Mister, mister, have you seen my mad skills?? *proceeds to beat box furiously*- Dodavion 2000-2001.
3 years ago#13
donethem before and after the final furlough, and even before the final battle (modified route) she appeared.

did you talk to her twice in Kaufman? im not sure if that's a necessity, but she happens to "talk" to you directly on her 2nd dialogues. the 1st dialogues are mostly her mumbling to herself
---
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise, Gungnir
3 years ago#14
I'd like to think that I did, but if you finished it after the last furlough I would imagine that means that I didn't- could've sworn she wasn't there when I went back to check though..
..Unless there's a decision that had to be made in the conversation, then it's possible that I accidentally skipped a line/picked the wrong choice, 'cause that happened to me several times with this game.

---
~R.I.P. Reggie White #92~ NYY: 077 - 060
Mister, mister, have you seen my mad skills?? *proceeds to beat box furiously*- Dodavion 2000-2001.
3 years ago#15
there's no convo where you are asked any question though... so it's either you're glitched, or you might've forgotten something. did you try checking kaufman again?
---
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise, Gungnir
(edited by Molivious)
3 years ago#16
I did go back, I remember going back, but without having the file to check it again, I'm more inclined to say that I probably was distracted and overlooked her the second time than say it was glitched.

I'll see if I can replicate the issue when I get chance to replay the game, but it might be awhile before I get the chance.

---
~R.I.P. Reggie White #92~ NYY: 077 - 060
3 years ago#17
Hey Molivious, one thing I just thought of... You should have said you can skip all spell animations by hitting the circle button.

Not your fault either, since I just thought of it myself.
(message deleted)
Wouldn't L+R+Start+Select trigger the soft reset?
Fast text advance should just be L+R.
---
What's done is done. You can't change the past.
3 years ago#20
lmao. you're right
---
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise
  1. Boards
  2. Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time
  3. FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.