FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Topic

#21slick2Posted 9/16/2012 7:17:20 PMmessage detail
wow...not trying to say this in a bad way so hopefully no one takes this the wrong way but seems that you have been busy Molivious...you keep this up and someone would have to make you a statue for being the god of Growlanser..xd

-put random sig here-
#22achieonPosted 10/28/2012 2:47:20 PMmessage detail
I have one thing that you can add to the level 9 spellstone question. Normally you cannot steal from anything in the arena. However, if you have unlocked Remus' 2nd limit (Dirty Trick) the limit will steal from the arena opponents. My favorite area to farm the stones is the final Free Battle 2v2 since there are 6 targets that drop the stones and blessing bells and you can collect 50k Ril after battle if you are short on money.
#23zellrangPosted 11/21/2012 11:44:56 PMmessage detail
Molivious posted...
=============================================================

=======================================
"How do I push the merchant's kid in Sunsail?!"
=======================================
Despite the game *sometimes* saying that you should mash the 'O' button, you should actually mash the X button

SERIOUSLY!!!???? *sigh* now I want to play that game again, just to beat that kid the first time I saw him... :P
#24Molivious(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 12:02:12 AMmessage detail(edited)
If anyone'd bother still reading this, a small correction in the Well Lady procedures

Before:
Sunsail > Riesel > Rebrant > Fort Izevant (accessed very late in the game) > Kaufman >(Old ruined village where Maggie lived) > Your Town

Now: (Fixed)
Sunsail > Riesel > Rebrant > Fort Izevant (accessed very late in the game) > Kaufman (Old ruined village where Maggie lived) > Your Town

simply removed the ">" after Kaufman. Sorry for that, I didn't notice.
---
Surprise! It's me again! \('o ' \ )
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise