Soooo I dl honest hearts and.....

#1clottedBLOODPosted 6/1/2011 11:20:59 PM
Im unable to play it cuz fallout isnt recognizing my DLC that ive dl and installed. Has anyone else been having this issue?
---
"You think your tough? Every human being can be taken down with one thing........a bullet. *click**click* " lol
#2thecrushaPosted 6/1/2011 11:54:35 PM
not me, because i see no DLC for DS2, BO and LAN, getting Error also
---
If i was God, i would only want one thing,
'EVERYTHING'
#3guineathewopPosted 6/2/2011 12:00:23 AM
Check and see if it's even there after you install it. Mine isn't, and neither is Dead Money
#4clottedBLOOD(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2011 12:03:00 AM
yea it doesnt even recognize that i downloaded it what a bummer. I was stoked to play honest hearts tonight. oh well hopefully tomorrow........
---
"You think your tough? Every human being can be taken down with one thing........a bullet. *click**click* " lol
#5neosudunoPosted 6/2/2011 12:25:53 AM
I got it, but it deleted dead money and my classic pack. No Fair...
#6guineathewopPosted 6/2/2011 12:28:20 AM
I'm working on a hypothesis at the moment to see if this has something to do with the latest patch. I deleted it, re-installed the game and my other dlc was recognized again.

I'm just waiting for Honest Hearts to download again to see if it works
#7guineathewopPosted 6/2/2011 12:41:30 AM
Nope, didn't work. It got the old stuff back but Honest Hearts still doesn't work. Nice work Obsidian
#8Kupolicious1216Posted 6/2/2011 1:25:08 AM
I was able to start it at the cave, but when we travel to the new area, I'm stuck on a stupid black screen.

Cmon man, I waited a month and a half to play this DLC, the least Obsidian could do is release something without major glitches for once in their lives.

I gotta shut my PS3 off completely once I hit the blue screen because I'm unable to back out to the PS Menu, what a downer...
---
I have strong feet!
#9ChikaraXPosted 6/2/2011 12:22:05 PM
Did you download the patch as well?

If you don't have the appropriate patch some DLCs will not work.. For instance (On the 360) Dead Money required you to have the first patch or you wouldn't get any XP even though the level cap was raised to 35.

Also.. Did you download the correct version of the DLC.. In the EU we get 2 versions, one is for BLES00901 and the other is for BLES00902.

Okay, I say, in the EU we get.. .. But we didn't get Honest Hearts.. It's not on our PSN yet.. Humpf..

Oh.. Even though the DLC introduces a complete outer area to explore the DLC is actually pretty short.. If you only do the main quest that is.. Seriously.. It's REALLY short.. Still.. I like this one more.

Hint: You are allowed to go into the area with 100 max in weight (Weapons/Armor) when you enter the DLC area.. SO they are not stripping you of anything.

Go from A to B.. Collect some goods.. Bring those to C.. Secure a couple of locations.. Back to C.. From this point on the game branches so it's wise to save if you are trophy hunting.. You either kill some guys or protect some other guys and it's over.
#10BmaczsyndicatePosted 6/2/2011 2:00:05 PM
I wasted $10 on Dead Money it wouldnt let me get passed the fountain glitch even after I updated the patch and re-installed the game.

I will not make the same mistake twice.