aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

#1DaShavedMonkeyPosted 8/1/2011 12:42:23 PM
The freezing in OWB is REDICULAS! I'm used to the Fallout serious freezing issues, but literally every 10min OWB freezes! I guess it would be pointless to say "I sure wish they would release a patch"!
---
"I would have 10,000 karma if it wasnt for all my moderated messages"
#2EZ1304Posted 8/1/2011 6:58:03 PM
Played through the entire dlc with 0 freezes, glitches or anything whatsoever.

No patch is needed, thanks.
#3DaShavedMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 7:00:56 PM
Well lucky u!
---
#4reasonPosted 8/1/2011 7:20:30 PM
There's DEFINITELY patches needed to fix the problems in this dlc! Yeah, it froze on me every few missions. On top of that you've got the major problem with the sink takin' your gear and not paying you! Keep a lookout for that. That being said, I finished the entire thing, but it was not worth the price for all the problems I had. Think I'll wait a few weeks after the next is released before downloading it. Good luck.
---
"Who knows where thoughts come from, they just appear?! - Lucus - Empire Records
#5DaShavedMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 8:43:39 PM
Especially if there multiple enemys, freezes instantly! So frustrating! I usually have to run away and try killing one at a time! Sucks giraffe testes!!!
---
#6docackulaPosted 8/2/2011 3:33:17 PM
Yeah, not only have I had it freeze one me three times today, but there were another two instances of having to load a save because in VATS my character would just sit there, not shooting, while getting murdered.

I really hate that OWB is my favorite thing in F:NV so far, and I can't enjoy it because I have to re-start my Xbox every twenty minutes. Thanks for nothing, Obsidian.
---
-
"When will man learn that all races are equally inferior to robots?" -Bender Bending Rodriguez
#7Wanz44Posted 8/2/2011 4:13:37 PM

The freezing in OWB is REDICULAS! I'm used to the Fallout serious freezing issues, but literally every 10min OWB freezes! I guess it would be pointless to say "I sure wish they would release a patch"!

Played through it twice with two different accounts. Just one freeze. If you are freezing as much as you claim, I'd say its not the software, but your console. Try uninstalling and redownloading.
---
Member since 1999
Former user name-Wanz4
#8DaShavedMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 11:01:47 AM
^^^ Ive tried all the deleting and installing deal! Hope its not my console, i have a brand spanking new 250gig!
---
#9HelloKimmyPosted 8/6/2011 8:21:41 PM
Mine keeps freezing outside of the Sink (on the balcony and outside of the building). It also freezes randomly all over the place. ARgghh
#10TCalanisPosted 8/7/2011 11:53:57 AM
docackula posted...
Yeah, not only have I had it freeze one me three times today, but there were another two instances of having to load a save because in VATS my character would just sit there, not shooting, while getting murdered.

That sounds like the lever-action VATS bug, which has been around since before the DLCs.

Solution being, don't use lever-action guns in VATS. Either get better at aiming, or use a different gun.

I also went through OWB with no freezing, and I've had a fair bit of it in the main game.
---
I swim through a sea of stars, without looking back to shore. Faster than light, bending time. Forever, Wherever.