Bloatfly (spoilers)

#1eccsamePosted 8/10/2011 9:23:35 AM
So I just faced off against the legendary bloatfly which was, for me even more difficult than the giant scorpion. But then, after the battle, he dropped crappy loot. Am I missing something? I checked the cave and, with the exception of a room with a cot and some broken computers, there doesn't seem to be anything. I was hoping for a tape or something.
#2Retrogamer79Posted 8/12/2011 11:30:18 AM
i had that same battle today, surprised the hell out of me lol. he was tough as anything, like a flying bullet sponge.

anyway, i didnt find anything you didnt find unfortunatly, just some crappy loot and a cot. was hoping for some good spoils after that beast.
---
EDGE magazine could review a threesome with Scarlett Johansson and Megan Fox and still give it a 4/10-Osafune2
#3BBWulf1Posted 8/29/2011 6:29:35 AM
If you look on the fallout wiki site is the most powerful creature in the game..2000 HP
---
Gamertag: BBwulfdude1
"What does this button do?" ."NO DONT PRESS THAT great restart level..(Me to a friend after over an hour of not saving)
#4neversleeps84Posted 8/31/2011 10:23:30 AM
Really? I just fought this thing last night and had no problems. I got a Sneak Attack Critical with the Anti-Materiel Rifle which took a huge chunk of health away, and I think 2 or 3 more shots did him in. Didn't even lose any of my health.

I agree on the loot, though, it was pretty lame.
#5Happy_RobotPosted 9/25/2011 6:03:41 PM
That rifle does 110 damage I think. How do you do that?
---
D: