One complaint regarding the story.

#1furbPosted 9/27/2011 2:02:05 PM
Spoilers ahead.

Overall, I enjoyed the story in this expansion. I do wish the pack featured a little more exploration or NPCs, but it was still fun. My only complaint is the ending. The neutral ending -- stopping the nukes -- isn't exactly worth it. Other than for ending preference. The nuking opitions unlock new map areas with unique weaponry. Content is added. The neutral ending just seems to add faction reputation. No new weapons or content.

Or am I wrong here. I prefer the neutral ending and plan on using it in my main save, but it irks me I'm locked out of content. It would be nice if this ending provided some benefit.
---
You know how fads are. Today it's brains, tomorrow, pierced tongues. Then the next day, pierced brains.
-Jane Lane
#2ARICPosted 10/5/2011 12:47:50 AM

I completely agree. It does not seem right that only the players who choose to bring further nuclear destruction to an already devastated world are rewarded with new areas to explore AND unique weapons and armor that can only be acquired by choosing to bomb NCR and/or Legion. While "good" karma players who choose to deactivate the bombs and spare thousand of lives get nothing special in return beyond the measly +1 special point.

#3BigDaddy613Posted 10/9/2011 11:00:04 AM
Gentlemen, virtue is its own reward.
---
DEATH SUPER
...it made me throw up and cry and punch babies all at the same time. - Minjo26
#4BigDaddy613Posted 10/9/2011 11:01:26 AM
BTW, I nuked them both so I could explore the two new areas...COURIER SIX!!!
---
DEATH SUPER
...it made me throw up and cry and punch babies all at the same time. - Minjo26