Genei Jin or You Hou?

#1megaxleoxPosted 5/5/2012 8:57:07 AM
I started to practice with Yun and honestly... I don't think he's THAT good.
I mean, I can't even get close to my oponent without getting hit, he sucks in that aspect.

But anyways, I want your thoughts about his super arts.
A lot of friends tell me Genei Jin is his best SA but when I compare it to You Hou, it just looks bad.

What do you think?
---
PSN ID: xLeox91
I play UMvsC3 - SSFIV AE - SF3 - U3
#2Otaku NinjaPosted 5/5/2012 9:18:42 AM
genei jin is one of the best supers in the game but you need to know what you're doing if you want to make the most of it. read srk yun forums or check youtube for top yun players to see what the deal is. some examples are nitto, yakkun, otb/ochibi.
#3zakkkkkkkPosted 5/5/2012 11:44:05 AM
If you don't Yun is good, then you're not using him right.

Also, the obvious choice is Genei-Jin since that is one of the best supers in the game, but like the other guy said, you need to know what you're doing.

I'm a Yun main myself, and I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm pro with him or anything, but I'm pretty decent, so if you need some practice with him, hit me up.

My PSN ID is: Arrrrrk7

That's 5 r's.
---
One pissed off mother lover.
#4KebusPosted 5/5/2012 3:15:22 PM
Genei Jin for obvious reasons.
And train alot with him, then you'll see why he's so good.
#5MagnobiaPosted 5/5/2012 4:30:47 PM
NOO! yet another possible Alex user lost to the clutches of the evil Yun!!!. Screw Him and his home town!
#6fallen_acolytePosted 5/6/2012 9:54:54 AM
Yun is arguably one of the best characters mainly because of genijin. Once you get the hang of it, you will see why people are telling you to use it.