This feels like the final season of Scrubs

#1wwwgippal2Posted 10/30/2012 4:07:07 AM
A lame reboot to a dying series with barely any of the originals. That failed to grasp anyone's interest and ultimely killed the series.
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#2geeza101Posted 10/30/2012 5:05:36 AM
Ok then. Thanks for sharing.
---
PSN: geeza101 SSFIV:AE Main: Cody, SCV Main: Maxi
'Hamboning will save your life one day!'
#3L_M_4Posted 10/30/2012 6:24:14 AM
We know.
---
Psn: BloodFalcon
#4Tybrid06Posted 10/30/2012 6:45:27 AM
New and exciting.
---
C'mon, teletubby! TELEPORT US TO MARS!
#5Cosmic_CoyotePosted 10/30/2012 8:27:04 AM
surprisingly enough it killed TTT2 sales as well wich is sad.... but that will make Namco think twice before they release a half assed game like this with zero fanservice and bulked with overpriced DLC.

Namco definitively made lot of bad decisions this year:

-Participating with crapcom in SFxT scam
-Giving no extra time to Project Soul and then give the green flag to a bare bones game like this.
-Releasing TTT2 with preorder characters that will be released when nobody else cares anymore for the game
-The DLC characters only hackers can play in TTT2
-Call "free" DLC when actually is just disc locked content on propose to later on get released for free in order to look better than Capcom
-Locked save on TTT2
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#6tntpenguinPosted 10/30/2012 8:51:20 AM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...

I could go on a lot of the things you said and why they're stupid, but I'll just pick this one.

You do know that Namco had nothing to do with SFxT aside from letting them use characters right? Absolutely nothing. That game was 100% Capcom.

TxSF will be made by Namco. They agreed to the deal because both companies get to make their own games using each other's characters. SFxT used Capcom's SF engine, and TxSF will use Namco's Tekken engine.

Do you ever look into these things before you say them?
---
PSN GunPowderPenguin
#7saguyakokoPosted 10/30/2012 9:05:51 AM
tntpenguin posted...

No.

Also, the best part of this is that people whining about the story are shooting themselves in the foot. You are annoying so many more people than you think. You are effectively pushing away the people who would have normally agreed with you. I am just going to watch your house ignorance, foolishness, and stupidity come crashing down around you.
---
The Devil
#8Cosmic_CoyotePosted 10/30/2012 9:24:55 AM
tntpenguin posted...
Cosmic_Coyote posted...

I could go on a lot of the things you said and why they're stupid, but I'll just pick this one.

You do know that Namco had nothing to do with SFxT aside from letting them use characters right? Absolutely nothing. That game was 100% Capcom.

TxSF will be made by Namco. They agreed to the deal because both companies get to make their own games using each other's characters. SFxT used Capcom's SF engine, and TxSF will use Namco's Tekken engine.

Do you realize not everybody stays on Gamefaqs reading about companies and videogames all day long or have a full knowledge of the market?

Lots of cassuals realized the existence of the hidden locked characters in the disc / costumes thanks to youtube videos from the hackers and in their eyes it is Crapcom AND Namco, they donīt care if this was an unilateral decision made by Capcom, for them it.

Also... donīt be innocent look what Namco made with preorder characters or the disc locked content ones, they are ALL in the disc even i have them all already in Xbox with a simple save data, Harada and Namco just locked the content in order to release it for "free" later so they can look better than Capcom at the eyes of the casuals and fanbase when actually they are just as bad because they want to fool us with such a stupid tactic.

This combined with the advertisement of TTT2 for Wii U with costumes, all the roster unlocked since the begining and Tekken ball + modes made a LOT of people to just wait till they get the Wii U version or to buy the game till december with the full roster, and paying less price than in september when the game came out, as you may see their own actions are a shoot in the leg for Namco.

And donīt trust my words... trust the sales, trust the massive backlash of the fans after SCV and SFxT fiascos... go compare TTT2 sales with DoA5 (which even being VERY inferior content wise is surpassing TTT2 sales right and left)
---
#9saguyakokoPosted 10/30/2012 9:37:51 AM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
tntpenguin posted...
Cosmic_Coyote posted...

Do you realize not everybody stays on Gamefaqs reading about companies and videogames all day long or have a full knowledge of the market?

Lots of cassuals realized the existence of the hidden locked characters in the disc / costumes thanks to youtube videos from the hackers and in their eyes it is Crapcom AND Namco, they donīt care if this was an unilateral decision made by Capcom, for them it.

Also... donīt be innocent look what Namco made with preorder characters or the disc locked content ones, they are ALL in the disc even i have them all already in Xbox with a simple save data, Harada and Namco just locked the content in order to release it for "free" later so they can look better than Capcom at the eyes of the casuals and fanbase when actually they are just as bad because they want to fool us with such a stupid tactic.

This combined with the advertisement of TTT2 for Wii U with costumes, all the roster unlocked since the begining and Tekken ball + modes made a LOT of people to just wait till they get the Wii U version or to buy the game till december with the full roster, and paying less price than in september when the game came out, as you may see their own actions are a shoot in the leg for Namco.

And donīt trust my words... trust the sales, trust the massive backlash of the fans after SCV and SFxT fiascos... go compare TTT2 sales with DoA5 (which even being VERY inferior content wise is surpassing TTT2 sales right and left)

This still doesn't make what you said right. Stop trying to justify your shoddy information. They aren't tricking people into thinking they are better than Capcom. They are being fair to loyal fans who went out and pre-ordered. You only got locked out if you weren't loyal enough to pre-order which is fair. Stop acting like this is a personal affront. if you wanted the characters that badly you would have gone out nd pre-ordered. You are going to still get those characters free of charge. This was a stupid point.

You speak about how so many people are going to wait for the WiiU version. How does that have anything to do at all with sells? They are still going to sell those units.

You know what is funny about DOA? I don't ever hear anyone talk about it. DOA was lambasted for having a truly awful story mode, bad online, and balance problems. It came out everyone went "ooh shiny" and moved on. Higher sells does not mean it is a better game. By definition angry birds is the best game ever.

Also, casuals didn't realize that the characters were on disc. Those casuals play for a good 2 weeks and put the game down. Hardcore players found that and were pissed.
---
The Devil
#10Cosmic_CoyotePosted 10/30/2012 9:55:57 AM
saguyakoko posted...

This still doesn't make what you said right. Stop trying to justify your shoddy information. They aren't tricking people into thinking they are better than Capcom. They are being fair to loyal fans who went out and pre-ordered. .

Yeah locking content in the disc is way better than Crapcom does, if you ask me is even better because thy are trying to fool us with the "free" DLC when it is not real DLC and is not free is not a favor.... I can have all with a save data, they are the ones trying to fool us and they were unmasked by hackers.

The only worst thing than being cinic like Crapcom is being hypocrites like Namco

You speak about how so many people are going to wait for the WiiU version. How does that have anything to do at all with sells? They are still going to sell those units.

If I really have to explain why a superior version that comes in a month will sell more than the current inferior version then I am speechless...

You know what is funny about DOA? I don't ever hear anyone talk about it. DOA was lambasted for having a truly awful story mode, bad online, and balance problems. It came out everyone went "ooh shiny" and moved on. Higher sells does not mean it is a better game. By definition angry birds is the best game ever.

DoA5 is selling better than TTT2 because Team Ninjaīs last DoA wasnīt a failure or half assed DLC infested game (even with NG3 failure it wasnīt a fighting DoA game), very different with Namco as his last game was bare bones (SCV) and other game lots of people blames Namco for is SFxT which was a fiasco... so customers acted with care, and I can guarantee people WONīT buy DoA6 as much after how bad is the DLC in DoA5

Also, casuals didn't realize that the characters were on disc. Those casuals play for a good 2 weeks and put the game down. Hardcore players found that and were pissed

Lots and lots of cassuals did found out the fiasco and sold the game, I personally know many of them.
---