So uh... where's the new DLC?

#1frater_davidPosted 5/8/2012 5:12:06 AM
Marketplace has updated but I don't see it. Not in the in-game store either.
#2DentenshiPosted 5/8/2012 5:17:53 AM
>_> I'm going crazy man! Crazy! I need my SCV FIX!!! DAMN NAMCO GIMMIE MY FIX!!! DONT YOU WANT MY MONEY!!!!??
---
People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition end by starving the best part of the mind.
GT:Dentenshi PSN:wolfkeeper
#3FredCat07Posted 5/8/2012 5:21:26 AM
Maybe it's part of your game now... try check the Creation Character section in the game.
---
I used to writing a signature like you, till I took a bullet in the knuckle. ~Random signer.
#4peat_bog60Posted 5/8/2012 5:45:30 AM
FredCat07 posted...
Maybe it's part of your game now... try check the Creation Character section in the game.

Nope, nothing. Damn it, I want my samurai armour :(
#5FredCat07Posted 5/8/2012 5:52:06 AM
peat_bog60 posted...
FredCat07 posted...

Hmm... maybe it's timeset, you may have to wait till high noon or something. It is not immediate release, like most of other DLC. It take time to intalls into publish. I can't blame you for not having it.
---
I used to writing a signature like you, till I took a bullet in the knuckle. ~Random signer.
#6peat_bog60Posted 5/8/2012 5:55:58 AM
FredCat07 posted...
peat_bog60 posted...
FredCat07 posted...

Hmm... maybe it's timeset, you may have to wait till high noon or something. It is not immediate release, like most of other DLC. It take time to intalls into publish. I can't blame you for not having it.

It's past noon here though, it's nearly 2pm. And I think XBL only updates once a day...at noon. Oh well, I guess its time to go do something else and check again tomorrow.
#7SoulRequiem2Posted 5/8/2012 6:26:29 AM(edited)
Buy it in the marketplace then. It's the normal way. The ingame store was just an add-on to simplify purchaces but if it's not then buy it the traditional way. omg I got the Cepheus pack 2 and all the dlc that way on day one when the store was not updated in game. When I ran the game I used the parts online while some people didn't have them because they were not in the ingame store. Pffft gives the same whether you get it in or out of the game. When the game runs it goes "Checking downloadable content" When it checks it it automatically sees Chepheus pack 3 and enables the use of the dlc under that batch to be used. It's what I did for pack 2 and the modern set/tekken set/ancient armor set.

I got the Pack 2 and the 3 sets on April 24th 8:am via marketplace. It was not ingame in the store the same day at 9:pm when I was online and nicely showing off my creations in the new sets in the night so if you let yourself wait until it's in-game then you are at a loss.
---
GT: NAGASEKOFMI2
You won't win, if you hesitate ~ Seong Mina - Soul Calibur 3
#8FredCat07Posted 5/8/2012 6:22:30 AM
peat_bog60 posted...
FredCat07 posted...
peat_bog60 posted...
FredCat07 posted...

It's past noon here though, it's nearly 2pm. And I think XBL only updates once a day...at noon. Oh well, I guess its time to go do something else and check again tomorrow.

Huh? It's only 9 AM at my place.
---
#9FredCat07Posted 5/8/2012 6:28:24 AM
SoulRequiem2 posted...
Buy it in the marketplace then. It's the normal way. The ingame store was just an add-on to simplify purchaces but if it's not then buy it the traditional way. omg I got the Cepheus pack 2 and all the dlc that way on day one when the store was not updated in game. When I ran the game I used the parts online while some people didn't have them because they were not in the ingame store. Pffft gives the same whether you get it in or out of the game. When the game runs it goes "Checking downloadable content" When it checks it it automatically sees Chepheus pack 3 and enables the use of the dlc under that batch to be used. It's what I did for pack 2 and the modern set/tekken set/ancient armor set.

I got the Pack 2 and the 3 sets on April 24th 8:am via marketplace. It was not ingame in the store the same day at 9:pm when I was online and nicely showing off my creations in the new sets in the night so if you let yourself wait until it's in-game then you are at a loss.

He already say he don't find it.
---
#10peat_bog60Posted 5/8/2012 6:38:34 AM
SoulRequiem2 posted...

Reading comprehension fail. It's not available on Xbox Live AT ALL - neither in-game nor in the Live marketplace.

Thanks for the slightly condescending attitude in your last sentence though, it made your fail more amusing.