how do i get map card karin?

#1Uchiha_GustavoPosted 10/25/2011 4:50:25 PM
I know it's the last chapter, but which character should I use to release the seal? '-'
#2MangoClownPosted 10/25/2011 5:04:58 PM
Uchiha_Gustavo posted...
I know it's the last chapter, but which character should I use to release the seal? '-'

Sorry if I'm late to respond.

I've read your previous post. And kind of confused lol =D

In order to get karin, there's nothing to do with sealed gates. Have you finished all the "shuriken" tiles?
---
Waiting: Final Fantasy Rei Shiki, Dream Club Zero Portable, PhotoKano, Kaizoku Musou, Tanteibu Haibu to Kaiga to Bakudan ton
#3rayner_lacsonPosted 10/25/2011 6:24:31 PM
You have to beat "Itachi's Fight" in the "Uchiha Bonds" chapter. Then you will unlock the Suigetsu card. Then the Karin card is in the last chapter in the very top left, above "A Miscalculation", underneath some dirt(you need the Suigetsu card to remove the dirt).
---
My YouTube Accounts: raynerlacsonreturns, CrimsonRasengan, DBKaiReborn
#4NarutoAxel3Posted 10/25/2011 7:29:59 PM(edited)
So how do you get Suigetsu's card?

EDIT:OK,I already beat that and now I'm already at Jiraiya's chapter.Still no Suigetsu card?
---
Awaiting eagerly:Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations,Pokemon R/S remakes,Disgaea 3 AOD on the Vita,Pokemon Gray,Kingdom Hearts 3 and 3D.Favorite Line:Aye!
#5MangoClownPosted 10/25/2011 7:34:38 PM
NarutoAxel3 posted...

EDIT:OK,I already beat that and now I'm already at Jiraiya's chapter.Still no Suigetsu card?

It's next to itachi's fight
---
Waiting: Final Fantasy Rei Shiki, Dream Club Zero Portable, PhotoKano, Kaizoku Musou, Tanteibu Haibu to Kaiga to Bakudan ton
#6NarutoAxel3Posted 10/25/2011 7:46:36 PM
MangoClown posted...
NarutoAxel3 posted...

It's next to itachi's fight

Where?Do I need Sai's card or something?
---
Awaiting eagerly:Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations,Pokemon R/S remakes,Disgaea 3 AOD on the Vita,Pokemon Gray,Kingdom Hearts 3 and 3D.Favorite Line:Aye!
#7MangoClownPosted 10/25/2011 7:57:23 PM
From Itachi's Fight, go right
---
#8NarutoAxel3Posted 10/25/2011 8:05:41 PM
Got it!Thanks brah!
---