Impact Tier List

#1TheSecondFlockPosted 11/26/2011 9:51:41 PM
I saw another person who tried Doing this, but they locked the thread, so I'm gonna start my own :)

This is based on the characters moves and damage, with only cards that actually change an attack or awakening or something, and of course it won't be finished now, but let's give it a rough start.

God Tier:
Sasuke Taka- Sasuke is God, and Susanno'o is Even Goddlier, Amateratsu and Chidori Stream are both quick specials almost impossible to dodge.
Naruto Sage- Ever Try Spamming Sage Art: Giant Rasengan??? You S rank pretty much every mission with this :) and 6-Tails ain;t to shabby.
Killer Bee- Almost Didn't make the tier, but mad props for that ariel jutsu of his, especially on non-movingf charactters or in crowds
Itachi- Susanno'o??? Mentioned Above^. Tsukyumi = Hacks, Amateratsu = This guy has all of Taka's attacks WITHOUT wasting his card spaces~!

Ultimate Tier:
Konan- Powerful Awkaening and attacks, and one of the strongest ninja tools in game
Madara- Fire...Fire EveryWHERE!
Diedara- You know those bosses that kill you once your close to theMM??? This Guy and his explosive bird and spider spamming is the answer to your problems :)
Sasuke Hebi- State 2 And DRAGON FLAMES
Sasuke Black Suit- Thogh Kirin is too slow an activation for me, Sasuke alone is epic and this one doesn't need to waste card space on modifications.
Might Guy- You ever play this guy's Tornado Fist attack? nuff said.

Decent Tier:
Naruto- Not fond of 4 Tail, rather take an infinate chakra awakening. And long range-quickly activate Rasen-Shurkien, plus clone ladder?? Yes Please~!
Sasori- Combo's that protect his own body while attacking afar, based on poison tech's and throws blocks of sand~!
Gaara- Speaking of Sand, Love this Guy and his sand tornado, but sorta too slow and short-combo'd to make Ultimate Tier.

Average Tier:
Ay- Can't seem to get long or damaging combo's, but Lariat is fun to spam and beats mostly any attack or movement in the gam, or at least ties with it.
Pain Deva- Just isn't working for me, but his Awakening is his savior, especially in levels with large numbers of enemies.
Sakura- Pretty Good early game, but later on feels like she should do more... and her ultimate is slow and awkward to activate.

Poor Tier:
Danzo- Slow and short-combo'd with a horrible Awakening, still fun to use and almost makes average, but just feels too derpy too me.

So what u guys think so far?? Who would you move and who would you add??? im open to suggestions and testing for myself, and this is just off the top ma head XD
#2MangoClownPosted 11/26/2011 10:00:42 PM
Nice list..
LOL at poor tier XD
---
Waiting: FFXIII-2 (12/15/11), Dream Club Zero Portable (12/17/11), Kaizoku Musou (TBA), PhotoKano (TBA)
#3yoshibirdofanPosted 11/26/2011 11:07:42 PM
No Hinata?
---
3DS FC: 1332-7723-4752
#4bubbaXzonePosted 11/27/2011 12:22:23 PM
hidane - poor tier - short range moves, can't really combo good, seems clunky and not alot of damage, and his awakening kinda is annoying.

kizame - ultimate tier - awakening is a-some and his amahada moves are really good. I havn't had much practice with him but he seems really good!

kakuzu - ultimate tier. although it might seem like he doesn't have much of a move set he has pretty powerful moves especially his awakening. that is just brutal :)

hinata - Average tier - she has no crowd conrol really but her secret technique is really good! And damage is ok i guess. (don't get me wrong i like hinata!)

minato - Average Tier - he just doesn't seems so impressive or i don't know how to work him good. But he doesn't loook like he dishes out good damage.

jiraiya - poor - tier - i just don't feel like he has a good move set and dishes out good damage. Although his sage mode card is cool i just don't think he has good moves and not really dishing out good damage. Also his normal attack is kinda weird and slow and don't enjoy watching it.

kakashi - decent tier - Hes fast has long normal combo and can do alot. His awakening can really make it easy for you on bosses and his secret technique is good for mostly small mobs or bosses. But hes fast :) and can do alot it seems!.

i think sakura should be on decent tier cause she can make some pretty good combos
rock lee - ultimate tier cause awakening is a-some like guy's, great OOO/\ crowd control move. And hes fast!

I feel sasuke (hebi) - should be GOD tier cause his chidori stream is instant and does good damage, and his normal attack seems faster then the other asukes with out that little pause (or maybe i am imagining things?). Also the hebi awakening with dragon flames says it all :)
---
Time to turn the chessboard around!
#5master183Posted 11/27/2011 4:37:33 PM
Sasori should be higher, in both awakening and base form he can easily put out a lot of damage by canceling into the air dash into air combos. also his aerial jutsus in both forms are very good especially 100 puppets.
in his base form u can prevent bosses from escaping by comboing into poison, then immediately dashing. They wont be able to escape. It also helps that his combos are rather fast. Not to mention his first hit goes all around him.
---
nobody is perfect. i am nobody. i am perfect. :D
#6TheSecondFlock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2011 5:01:58 PM
Alright, gonna amend this a lil now, time to move + add a few new characters after playing today and reading your guy's opinions~!

God Tier:
Sasuke Taka- Sasuke is God, and Susanno'o is Even Goddlier, Amateratsu and Chidori Stream are both quick specials almost impossible to dodge.
Naruto Sage- Ever Try Spamming Sage Art: Giant Rasengan??? You S rank pretty much every mission with this and 6-Tails ain;t to shabby.
Killer Bee- ARial Jutsu and BreakDancing~!
Itachi- The Sharingan Badass ON (Origional Ninja)

Ultimate Tier:
Konan- Powerful Awkaening and attacks, and one of the strongest ninja tools in game
Madara- Fire...Fire EveryWHERE!
Diedara- Ranged Bombs?? :D Sasuke Hebi- Almost wanted to move him to God Tier like recommended above, but that would imply that state 2= Susano'o...and we all know Itachi's Susano'o raped Sasuke's State 2, and sasuke's susanno'o > itachi's in this game :)
Sasuke Black Suit- Stupid Kirin...More Card Space with no alt. attacks used.
Might Guy- You ever play this guy's Tornado Fist attack? nuff said.
Sasori- Your right, i forgot he had an awakening of epicness when i wrote this XD. But his regular ariel special doesnt feel as epic to me.

Decent Tier:
Naruto- Rasengan, Rasenshuriken, and your choice of infinate chakra of 4-tails :)
Gaara- Slow Sand, Big Power
Jiraiya- While mabye his moves aren't "pleasent" to watch, as mentioned, I think he still makes average tier with his decent-damage rasengan and pleathura of attacks. Sage mode bumps him to decent because while naruto's sage is better, i like all the different ways this guy attacks, plus his 3rd combo attack basically tells your opponent to lie down and take a nap while you prepare your next attack. :)
Rock Lee- Yeah I agree he's pretty cool in this game, but he deffinatly can't match up to Might Guy in this game, and his attacks seem sort of plain to me...

Average Tier:
Ay- Super Lariat, Decent Air Conditioning-Combo's, but not much else to savor...
Pain Deva- Awakening = Crowd Control, otherwise= plz gimme back NS2 moves :/
Sakura- Keeping here cuz after a combo most of your enemies fly away and u gotta chase after them in all directions, ill play her some more first before makin a new judgement...
Kakashi- Like Jiraiya with many differnt jutsu, but with a weak-short ranged ultimate, and an uninterresting awakening...beast running jutsu helps but in my opinion its not that different since all it does is add a bit of range...

Poor Tier:
Danzo- Izanagi?? Just...No -__-
Hidan- Completely Agree, he's just pretty gay all around in this game and is a drag to use, more then Danzo even.
Hinata- Almost wanna say decent, but yeah she's pretty gay all around too like Hidan, and against bosses i just spam her Range Jutsu...

Alright Guys, just a few more to go~! For Now I'll leave it at this, and I'll shorten the descriptions over time to make each character easier to see :) (If ultimate tier gets any bigger...i think i might split it into 2 even smaller tiers XD)
so what you guys think na0ws??
#7bubbaXzonePosted 11/27/2011 5:17:34 PM
why don't you just bold the names and TIER names to make it easier to read?

to bold and italicize go to link below. Find it on the page :)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/help/entry.html?cat=18
---
Time to turn the chessboard around!
#8TheSecondFlock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 5:14:54 PM
Oh cool thanks, still too soon to update again but WOO i can bold :)

P.S. is there any way to edit the origional message instead of posting a new one each time that i missed? XD
#9___Django___Posted 11/28/2011 7:00:05 PM
Minato should be at ultimate tier. He is incredibly fast and moves through the stage at an incredible pace. Also, his awakening allows him to not have to use any chakra for his moves. Given how he is nearly invincible in one of his standard moves (the flash one) he can simply spam that and move all the way across the stage in seconds while dealing massive damage and not losing damage.
---
|¯¯\ _|¯|
|__/ |__|¤ «Enough data to choke a whale»
#10TheSecondFlock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2011 12:29:22 PM
What Cards Has Your Minato Using???
My First Impression of him when you unlock him is that he sucks, since then he's been rising in ranks while i learned how to play him, but his attacks don't do that much damamge in general...save rasengan and his ultimate it seems