Multiplayer: Wanted?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

3 years ago#1
This is a "How populated is multiplayer" question. I sampled a small bit of MP in Brotherhood a while back, and now I'm trying my hand at Revelations MP. Wanted is my favorite free-for game type, and I was under the impression that it was the most iconic mode in MP. Yet when I play now, there are never any matches in Wanted and I always get deferred to deathmatch...which is ok, but I enjoy the aesthetics of Wanted more.

Is Wanted just not popular anymore (was it even popular to begin with)? Is the PC community just empty? Questions like that.
3 years ago#2
I still find wanted games most of the time, but deathmatch is more popular. However, I also strongly prefer wanted.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived