Super Saiyan Levels in HERO MODE

#1RFC22Posted 11/2/2011 10:25:13 PM
How can you transform into SS (Super saiyan) in Hero mode? Can you only go to SS? Can you become SS2 or ss3?
#2Bluegazer30Posted 11/2/2011 10:33:51 PM
RFC22 posted...
How can you transform into SS (Super saiyan) in Hero mode? Can you only go to SS? Can you become SS2 or ss3?
you can only go super saiyan one, nothing else.. and you have to defeat piccolo in hero mode first..
#3Wiiplayer111Posted 11/2/2011 10:34:03 PM
I think its just SS. You turn one when *SPOILERS* Piccolo pisses you off. Then you can use it freely in any non story mission and in certain story missions that piss your character off.
---
I don't just give you my two cents, I whip a roll of quarters at your head.
A mod couldn't disprove my logic, so he removed the dispute button.
#4ZackAttackCawsPosted 11/2/2011 11:08:21 PM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
I think its just SS. You turn one when *SPOILERS* Piccolo pisses you off. Then you can use it freely in any non story mission and in certain story missions that piss your character off.

Yes, it's just Super Saiyan 1. Now i'm going to elaborate on the Piccolo fight, but if you don't want to know then stop reading.... You fight with Piccolo after you think he was the one that screwed up the world, and after you fight with him for a while Piccolo basically decides that you can't change anything and hits you with a special beam cannon, and to his surprise you get up and say "I can't lose here blah blah I said would change the world so i'm going to" or something and then your character lets out a "HUUUUUUAHHHH" and the camera pans to the sky, and when it comes back down you turn SSJ. Assuming after you did, you whooped Piccolo's ass, you figure out that the whole thing was just to "train you.
#5SaiyanDragonPosted 11/3/2011 2:01:31 AM
True Answer:
Hold L2 & Press Square

After you gain the ability to transform there are fights you still won't be able to go Super Saiyan because you'll Auto-transform at some point in the fight. The fights you do have free control to transform in are the blue orb fights, tournament fights, a couple of story fights, & any of the regather the Dragonball fights.