Whats the BEST Fusion?

#1hotsizz1e03Posted 8/8/2011 11:12:31 PM
If anyone is Interested in Learning about Fusions... This Video does a good job covering it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfw_riPRMA

2 QUESTIONS...

1) What do you guys think is the BEST FUSION TECHNIQUE??(not FUSED character)

2)Also.. Will Manual fusions Be in Ultimate Tenkaichi or will it be a Character Slot??(which i dont prefer)..

IMO.. I hope they will not allow us to pick these character already fused... I PERSONALLY dislike it..

Let me know what you guys think..
#2RichterB17Posted 8/8/2011 11:35:31 PM
Pretty good video man. Hey isn't namekian fusion just as bad as the Potara fusion lol When they fuse they are stuck together forever just like Potara.
---
eff a dawg!!!!!!!
#3SayiannWarriorPosted 8/8/2011 11:49:13 PM
I honestly liked the original fusion technique with the dancing poses because it made it a challenge to have the right power level, right person, and right timing. Plus I loved Vegeta's reaction to it in the movie fusion reborn. As for Ultimate tenkaichi, I soo hope there is a button layout for it so its somewhat a challenge instead of just an animation. PS: ns video
#4hotsizz1e03(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 12:16:50 AM
@richter.. Wassup Someone also said the samething on the comment section, so dont take it personal when i copy and paste the same answer. BUT YOUR AWESOME FOR EVEN WATCHING.. THANKS. :)
The link i provided below, Nails Says it isnt permanent n That if Piccolo Doesnt Like it, he can kick Nail out. LoL The whole Population of namek could have fused into "1 being" n defuse whenever. The Fusion Is That UNDERRATED. Check my Top 10 underrated List.. :)

watch?v=1zjyTM7rbJs

@SaiyannWarrior
Yeah I like The Actual Fusion Dance Better too... :D
#5RichterB17Posted 8/9/2011 12:54:36 AM
Wow I had no idea haven't watched that episode in so long.
---
eff a dawg!!!!!!!
#6tragon83Posted 8/9/2011 1:09:41 AM

1) Potara fusion IMO

2) I think it's gonna be manual

#7tragon83Posted 8/9/2011 1:11:39 AM

2) And character slot like in rb2

#8Tanksblaze01Posted 8/9/2011 1:21:23 AM
I prefer fusion dance since its more powerful than the potara and its not permanent

Namekian fusion isnt so great since most namekians are weak and they all wont fuse together..... but it would be nice to see how powerful they would become
---
Everytime someone rage quits on me on NUNS2 I send them a msg saying GET POOPED ON!!!
#9SuperVegito2487Posted 8/9/2011 2:35:21 AM
power-potara
Versatillity-dance.

Why? potara is permanent, and therefore you dont have to rush to fight your enemy but you will never be seperated again.
---
"It is just my opinion though theres really no need to go spreading it around".Jeff "Joker" Moreau. Xbox Live GamerTag: SuperVegitoFAN
#10MisterSpykerPosted 8/9/2011 4:14:31 AM
Potara gives more power as far as I know.
---
Oh, Japan...
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l688nxuS6a1qape9no1_500.jpg