how to get into high tension/use ultimate attack?

#1adamreadPosted 10/25/2011 9:38:02 AM
lol just got the game and cant seem to use the ultimate attack or get into high tension before ending the fight? like wtf? lol anybody care to fill me in on this?
#2craelonPosted 10/25/2011 9:45:03 AM
You can only use ultimate attacks when both you and your opponent enter "Spirit High." This can only be achieved when one of you loses enough health to be in the red (the ball at the top of the screen near your health turns red). This makes it so ultimate attacks CANNOT be spammed nor can they be thrown about whenever the player wants. You have to build your way there and strategically decide when to execute it. Very different from the previous titles but I welcome this new change as it's a big middle finger to spammers.
---
I declare this post a VICTORY ( ^-^ )v
#3adamread(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2011 9:51:24 AM
lol would be pefect for online but it makes the offline game sucks some serious balls lol
#4MekeninzoPosted 10/25/2011 9:54:18 AM
yeah, instead they'll just spamm regular attacks >_>

WHICH IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME!!!
#5SuperVegito2487Posted 10/25/2011 11:08:25 AM
^Thats not spamming....

thats like saying using combos in raging blast 2 is spamming...

you CANNOT SPAM COMBOS... its impossible... it ruins the meaning of the word.
---
"It is just my opinion though theres really no need to go spreading it around".Jeff "Joker" Moreau. XBL SuperVegitoFAN
#6HavocTTPosted 10/26/2011 1:09:47 AM
@SuperVegito2487

"you CANNOT SPAM COMBOS... its impossible... it ruins the meaning of the word."

Over using anything can be considered spamming... even the same combo over and over. If someone did the same thing over and over in a fight in the real world, wouldn't you think "lol, that's f**king cheap, he should do something different"? Spam is spam.
#7SuperVegito2487Posted 10/26/2011 1:50:52 AM
yeah CHEAP

thats the right word... spamming and being cheap isnt the same..

in naruto storm 2 deidara isnt spamming, since using combos isnt spamming, he is, however, cheap to use because hes op...

not spamming but op or cheap.

or you suck...

either you suck at the game, by not being able to defend, (spammers usually gets beaten if the person playing against them knows how to play at a high lvl) or its cheap, or op
---
"It is just my opinion though theres really no need to go spreading it around".Jeff "Joker" Moreau. XBL SuperVegitoFAN
#8HavocTTPosted 10/26/2011 2:17:21 AM
Doing the same thing over and over just because "it works" is both spamming and cheap. It is the exact same thing, there's no other way around it.

I don't know anything about the Naruturd games, or what you're referring to as op (somehow I don't think you mean original poster).
#9SuperVegito2487Posted 10/26/2011 2:46:54 AM
nope overpowered

problem is this deidara character can only use ranged combos... therefore hes hard to beat.

since combos isnt spamming, hes not spamming but being cheap...

spammer usually can be beaten the right way... so if they cant, then i guess its not spamming.

because of what you call qte, theres always a change you can evade... which is why that system was implemented in the first place.
---
#10NolaxPosted 10/26/2011 5:40:25 AM
adamread posted...
lol just got the game and cant seem to use the ultimate attack or get into high tension before ending the fight? like wtf? lol anybody care to fill me in on this?

Isn't there a tutorial or a manual with the game?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/masatk2010